Thursday, November 14, 2013

pink/purple gradient with some tape

I've been missing my gradient nails, so have one here to share today. These are by far my favourite type of mani to have :)



Purple: Maybelline Colour Show Iced Queen
Pink: Ulta3 Sunset Pink
Black: BYS Black Satin

My accent nail is still quite wet in the photo but I needed to take the pic before we headed out...


I added another coat of TC to even out the sponging... the accent on my Cinderella hand is sooo much better :P  oh well..

4 comments:

  1. I like the colour combo in your gradient. I've done it once and haven't tried it again! Lol
    xxx Kat

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never tried a gradient mani, it's on my to do list though! These colours go great together :)

    Mel

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's gorgeous! I need to look into doing gradient nails - I don't even know where to start!

    ReplyDelete