Saturday, November 9, 2013

Something exciting from one of my favourite bloggers ...Hello Miss Niki:

Hello Miss Niki: HelloMissNiki.com Is Now Interactive! Introducing ...: I have a really cool, fun new development for you and I think you will all get a kick out of it! A lovely representative from StyleCaster.c...


Hi guys, I just popped over to Miss Niki's blog, and found the funnest interactive makeup tool ever!! I uploaded a random photo of me from last Christmas I think... my sister was right there next to me in the photo, but it scanned in just my face. I was able to change my hair {my head was slightly too big for some of the hair, a better photo next time!}, put all sorts of makeup on! It was a hoot!

Check out the post above.. if you do your own makeover.. let me see it! You can email your before/after shots to friends/family... add me in there at steiger2002{at}yahoo{dot}com{dot}au :)

Check out my Before/AFTER!!!
{source - Hello MIss Niki Makeover Tool}
You can do a couple of things with your pic when you're done.. I look kinda scary!!

I could totally pull of front sweeping bangs... who knew? lol
{source - Hello Miss Niki Makeover Tool}

I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did.. was a great way to see what lipsticks I could wear too, I don't like bright colours, so being able to try them all on was great! Remember to leave Miss Niki some blogging loving if you give this a go!

2 comments:

  1. Omg! That's so cool!!! I'm looking to get a hair cut, but not sure what I want. This website is just what i need!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This actually looks awesome! I'd love to give it a try, it would be nice to see what other hairstyles would suit me... It looks like fun, It's probably something I could spent hours on if I get hooked :)

    Mel
    http://missmel7.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete