Monday, November 18, 2013

Super Orgasm

... nail polish by NARS that is :)
I received this little stunner in my recent prize from Abigail. I don't tend to 'do' glitters.. but OMG! This little beauty is gorgeous!

{ NARS Super Orgasm - with flash}

{ NARS Super Orgasm -  with flash}
This is 3 coats to 'almost' full opacity, I haven't top coated it yet as I'm liking the texture for now. I had trouble getting a decent pic as it's overcast here today... the above pics are outside with flash on. Below is natural light.

{ NARS Super Orgasm - natural {overcast} light}



In real life, the base colour is slightly darker than the above photograph. The peach colour is very pretty x

5 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, this is so pretty! I'm not usually a glitter person either but this polish is an exception!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is beautiful! Not something I would buy like you said but it's so stunning :D


    Sarah | More Than Adored

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy moly this is amazingggggg! I MUST HAVE IT haha.. good choice Abigail, what a great prize! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to say I do love a glitter polish! This one looks so pretty. I love the peach colour with the gold glitter, very pretty combination.

    Mel :)
    http://missmel7.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete