Thursday, December 5, 2013

12 Days Of Christmas ~ December 5 ~ Christmas Candy

Hi guys.. I'm back with another mani for the 12 Days of Christmas Challenge.



Keeping the red nails {N.Y.C COLOR Femme Fatale} from my last Christmas mani {here} I managed some super easy Candy Cane stripes using both cut pieces of masking tape, and nail tape.
I painted over the taped red with SC Snow Me White - I was pleasantly surprised how opaque the single coat was.
I re-painted my accent nail red, and stamped Konad White using plate CH6. Yum Yum.



Thanks for stopping by my blog. I've not been 'feeling' the Christmas spirit much yet {you're not alone there Lily :)}, I think mainly because our decorations around the house have had to be lessened as Little Miss 21-months has insisted on destroying everything!! But I am loving painting my nails, especially as I have a heap of Christmas themed nail stamping plates!!

If you'd like to join in the challenge, you can do so at any time, you don't need to be doing every challenge day.. head over HERE for details :)

6 comments:

  1. this is sooo cute. i love candy cane nails!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think they're my favourite Christmas nails!

      Delete
  2. Those are adorable! :) I especially love that you have different sized red and white stripes - very authentic. :)

    xxLissa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lissa, making them different sized means you can't make any mistakes :)

      Delete