Wednesday, December 4, 2013

12 Days of Christmas Nail Art Challenge {3rd December} ~ Wrapping Paper/Presents

Hey guys... I've decided to join in {late!} with the 12 Days of Christmas Nail Art Challenge, which I first saw on the NailedItNZ blog. The first mani was supposed to be a Christmas Tree design on the 1st; which I actually did on the 2nd for ANM: see my post here.
So I'm going to try and combine the two challenges, or attempt to play along when I can! :) I'll be doing them on each day, so am sure to miss some more.



Now, onto my mani.... I took the easy way out and did a little gifty accent. The bottom edge didn't stamp properly and I have no time to re-do, the littlest one will wake from her nap shortly. You get the general gist anyways...





Red: N.Y.C COLOR Femme Fatale
White: Sinful Colours Snow Me White
Stamping: Konad Red
Plate: BM-SE1

My nails are in terrible condition, but I don't care at the moment! I want to join in so they're just going to have to get used to it.. I do feel a little embarrassed sharing though :P


While you're over browsing the Nailed It NZ blog.. be sure to check out her amazing giveaway!!!

2 comments:

  1. Love the little gifts stamp! And this sounds like a fun nail challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww!!! this is toooooo cute!!!! I'm still haven't got my christmas spirit yet.. hopefully I'll feel more christmasy after carols in the domain!

    ReplyDelete