Monday, December 16, 2013

Christmas Ornaments

Are you getting sick of seeing Christmas manicures yet? I'm not nearly over doing them :)
This weeks Aussie Nails Monday challenge is Lights/Ornaments. I was going to go with some free-handed lights, but lets be honest.. I suck at freehand! So out came the stamping plates.



Base: COLOUR by TBN Here Comes the Bride
Plate: BM-H03
Stamping: Konad Special Red

We took our eldest {Miss almost 8} to see Taylor Swift on Saturday night... OMG! Those high seats in Etihad Stadium are HIGH!! Taylor Swift was awesome, she's a great role model for the young ones, much better than quite a few others.. you all know who I'm talking about :P {pun intended with the poked out tongue!}


I've still got quite a few posts to go up for the rest of the year - if I get around to doing the manicures that is! Not going to be easy as I have family coming in the next few days... scroll down to see some more Christmas nails and my I.C.O.N India Curl Cream review.

7 comments:

  1. Your stamping is impeccable! This looks absolutely gorgeous. Hahaha! I can't decide who is worse... the out-of-control-you-know-who :P or.... Amanda Bynes... have you seen her twitter lately?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amanda Bynes had definitely lost the plot! And thanks for the compliment :)

      Delete
  2. Poor Amanda! She's going off the rails a little, but which Hollywood starlet isn't/hasn't? As an old Britney fan, I can totally see it in every other little celeb out there! But... back on topic! Lovely nails there - good choice of colours!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol that is true! Gain fame and fortune to lose your sanity!

      Delete
    2. Can you imagine the next generation of 'famous' people.. God help us! :P

      Delete
  3. More of your beautiful stamping, I love it! You do such a good job. Have you been to the high seats at the MCG? They're even worse! They give me such a weird feeling, I almost feel faint :S Taylor Swift is lovely (not that I know her personally lol) it's nice to see someone in Hollywood that's grounded and not off the rails! :)
    Looking forward to more Xmas nails :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mel. I've never been to the MCG, not sure I could handle it! Etihad was horrible enough! Of all the young celebrity musicians, Taylor Swift is the only one I'd be happy to see my daughter grow up as :) And she was pretty funny too, making little digs about her past relationships and how they helped her write and award-winning album :)

      Delete