Saturday, December 7, 2013

Christmas Where You Live

That's the 12 Days of Christmas Nail Art Challenge for today. It's a good thing the ridiculous winter weather we've had this week has blown away, otherwise these would be an epic failure :)





Yellow: Face Of Australia Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy
White: Sinful Colours Snow me White
Plate: GA6
Stamping: Konad White


I randomly stamped the sunglasses image, looking closer I should have added a couple extras :P

So in case you're wondering... they're my sunshine/summer nails. I love Christmas when it involves Sun, sunburn, mosquitoes, flies, water-fights, flies, too much food... did I mention the FLIES? lol

6 comments:

  1. I love these - especially because this is what Christmas represents to me as well. Summer, sun, heat and sunburn. And the thousands of flies. :)

    xxLissa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lissa, it wouldn't be summer without the flies!!

      Delete
  2. These are great!! Love that yellow!
    Hey...a question...I see you've got Sinful Colors nail polish. Did you buy that in Australia? If so, where from? And do they ship overseas? haha! There's a story...I'm in England at the moment and really like that polish, but I'm moving home (to NZ) and can't take my nail polish collection (GASP!), but they don't sell SC in New Zealand. Hence why I'm wondering :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not sure if you can buy them online, they're available here at both K Mart and Target for $4-5.. I think Priceline might stock some sometimes... at least you get to buy some new polishes when you get home :) Hope you can get your hands on the SC that you want :)

      Delete
  3. I love it :) I hope the sun will keep up so I can get enough vitamin D before I go off into the snow and the cold for a few weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these and think the yellow and sunglasses are very apt for an Aussie Christmas! Great to meet another Australian too :)

    ReplyDelete