Thursday, December 5, 2013

Designer Brands Prize Winner

Hey guys, a while ago I entered a competition run by PRIME television for a Designer Brands makeup pack worth over $120. I was notified by email that I was one of the major prize winners, and it's taken a couple of weeks to arrive, but here is my prize pack. :)


Included is:

  • Glam Colour Clutch
  • Colour Pop Palette
  • Hi-Lights Illuminator
  • Chubby Lipstick Pencil
  • Natural Ground Minerals Bronzer
  • Natural Ground Minerals Medium Foundation
  • Runway Collection Palette

I'll do some individual reviews for you guys, the shadows look really pigmented and I'm looking forward to testing out the Lip Pencil.
Thanks DB and PRIME TV!

8 comments:

  1. Congrats darl! xmas came early this year !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sure did :) Going to have a lot of fun playing with all the bright colours in them :)

      Delete
  2. Congratulations! It all looks so good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) I'll hopefully have some reviews up in Jan... too many Christmas manis to do at the moment!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks Leah. You've gotta be in it to win it! :)

      Delete