Monday, December 30, 2013

Everyday Eye using DB Glam Clutch

Ooopsies.. sort of fallen off the nail-polish-challenge-wagon :) My last two manis I didn't even photograph! We've got family visiting, and kids full of germs! Lets hope the beginning of 2014 brings with it good health and no more vomiting for my kiddies...

When I first shared the DB Clam Clutch with you {HERE} and then the very bold Blue EOTD {HERE} I wasn't sure if this palette was going to be something I could use on a regular basis...

{Designer Brands - Glam Clutch}
Using only two colours, I created the type of look a generally wear on an everyday basis. Obviously the lighter colour on the inner half of my lid, and the darker on the outer. Blend really well. These shadows did blend really well, and wore fantastically! I got pretty much all day.. I'm talking 12-14 hours without any creasing or wear, that was with facial primer. Of course, not all of our eyelids are the same...

{Designer Brands - Glam Clutch}
Benefit They're Real Mascara is a must have, especially as the weather warms up and we all embark on cooling off in the pool/river.. whatever you swim in  :) This stuff is awesome, and stays put. This is a really fun palette! I've created a 'Christmas' look, will have to blog that sometime in the New Year, and some more daring, colourful looks. Will also share the look I do tomorrow night.. if I have time to photograph it! Bad Blogger *slaps wrist*

I've put myself on a spending ban of sorts, with my recent DB win, and with an almost endless supply of samples, I won't be needing to add much more to my cosmetic/skincare collection any time soon.. However, I've been on the hunt for a skin/flesh toned eye liner.. the redness of my bottom waterline is so unappealing, I've purchased a Rimmel Nude Eyeliner... will let you all know what I think soon.
I didn't receive ONE cosmetic for Christmas, not ONE! Tiny bit shattered, but my mum made up for it by purchasing the Beyonce Heat perfume for me :)

Hoping to be back with my December empties post tomorrow {or the next day! :)}
Please stay safe, look forward to being a part of your blogging world in 2014
xo xo


*  All products were purchased by me unless otherwise stated. All my reviews, opinions, and everything expressed here are my own and based on my experience with a product. I am not affiliated with any of the brands mentioned on my blog nor do I endorse them and they do not endorse me. Your own experience may differ to mine.

8 comments:

  1. Awww... Boo! Here's hoping you get a makeup item for your next present! I like this look on you. :) You can join me on my shopping ban! Hang in there, sister - you'll get there!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My birthday's in 4 weeks... hopefully I'll get some makeup! {Or nail polish!} :) Definitely joining you on your shopping ban, I really don't need any more stuff in my cupboards.. given myself a sort of 'project pan' challenge too! xoxo

      Delete
  2. This is such a gorgeous look, so subtle but very pretty! And oh no, what a shame you didn't get any cosmetics for Christmas! Good luck with your ban! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohhh the eyeshadow looks so shimmery and glam! I love it :D happy new year hun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this look ^_^ I've been using a lot of golds and browns lately ! happy 2014 loz!! OHHH and I see you're on Instagram!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!! :) Now get posting :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha, I'm just inst-STALKING at the moment lily :) thanks for stopping by xx best of luck in 2014!

      Delete