Friday, December 20, 2013

lust have it ~ december 2013

Ending the year with a bang? Or not? What are your thoughts of this months offerings from Lust Have it beauty box subscription service?

It was no surprise what so ever as to what my box held this month, I've seen a few reviews and thus far they all contained the exact same products. Here's my photograph...


And the usual information card... no Christmas theme this box which is a little disappointing. A candy cane or some red/green tissue paper would have been a nice touch. It's now a full year since my first LHi box {see last years December box HERE - we got Pelactiv back then too :) }

MAYBELLINE DREAM FRESH BB CREAM - RRP $15.95, 30ml
I already love the Dream Pure BB Cream and am almost through my current tube, so I'm happy to give this one a go. {full size}

MAYBELLINE DREAM PURE BB CREAM $15.95, 30ml
Oh Lust Have it! Again! No, I'm not referring to the little sachet {as mentioned, I love this one} but I'm referring to your obvious inability to proof-read your cards! And your site! I see you've got a doozy of a spelling mistake on the new Chole Morello box page!! Read, and re-read Lusties!!
{tiny sachet sample}

PELACTIV GENTLE FOAMING CLEANSER RRP $43, 150ml
Wow, this is a pricey little sucker! I'm almost through my current cleanser, so happy to give this one a go.
{sample 30ml}

URIAGE AQUAPRECIS REFRESHING GEL-CREAM RRP $49.95, 40ml
Never tried a Gel-Cream before... again, willing to give it a shot.
{sample 15ml}

SUNSENSE Anti-Aging Face SPF 30+ RRP $20.95, 100ml
Our second full size product. I'll be needing this, so LHi have saved me some time! This is non-greasy and has little-to-no scent. Definite winner in facial sunscreen.
{full size}

CLARIOL VISIBLE REPAIR INTENSIVE MASK RRP $13.95, 200ml
This is very reasonably priced and smells really nice. We should all be using hair masks weekly during the Summer, so happy to receive this.
{sample 30ml}

There was also a voucher for wines, I don't need that, but thanks anyways! :)
This box is both really good, and fairly un-exciting! I love that I will get use of EVERYTHING! Nothing needs to sit in my cupboard until I find the time to give it a go.. but on the other-hand, there's nothing which is a complete standout to me, and besides the Gel-Cream, there's nothing new to me either.
Solid box at the end of the day though... thanks Lust have it!

6 comments:

  1. *nods* that's what i liked about this box too! i can use everything... unlike the weird hair chalk thing that we received a while back. I've been seeing these little ongoing errors in BB's product cards/website as well - time to hire a proof-reader?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *nodding* right back at you :) My daughter actually got to use the 'weird hair chalk' when her school had a 'crazy-hair' fundraising day! Definitely time to hire a proof-reader! x

      Delete
  2. What good timing for the Sunsense! Everything else looks good too.

    Merry Christmas to you and your family xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Perfect timing for the sunscreen! Merry Christmas to you and yours too Trishie xx

      Delete
  3. I agree with all of the thoughts above - a handy box that will be seeing quite a bit of use - excellent value based on that alone!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol I was so confused about the BB cream typo - I was like whaaa why give me a full size AND sachet sample of the same thing? Haha. This box is fairly practical, in my opinion!

    ReplyDelete