Monday, January 6, 2014

ANM Polka Dots

Good morning {just!} peeps! Got a little dotted mani to share with you all today... Aussie Nails Monday's theme today is Polka Dots! :)


Polishes: Sinful Colors Snow Me White, Duri Pie In The Sky Green, Chick Biker Chick
I took inspiration from Tracy... @oliviajade19
Thanks Tracy - your mani is gorgeous! 
May have jumped the gun and photographed it whilst a little too much oil still on :) but it is school holidays and it is now lunch time!! {no longer good morning - but good afternoon!} 
Take care bloggers x

8 comments:

  1. I love it! You're so good at polka dots. I don't know how but I always mess them up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! What do you use to dot with? And how do you make it flat, so that when you put a top coat on, it doesn't smear?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bought a cheap set of dotting tools from eBay, like $2 or something :) The dots weren't flat when I put the top coat on, I use a really thick layer of sech vite, and it all smoothed out :) thanks for stopping by

      Delete
  3. This is such a cute manicure! These colours are so lovely paired together :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Dawn, I love this Duri mint polish :)

      Delete
  4. omg this is too cute. You paint your nails like a PRO! I painted my nails the other day, woke up the next morning and found some on my wrist! lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this colour combo! Looks stunning :) do you have Instagram? We could be nail art buddies! xx

    ReplyDelete