Wednesday, January 1, 2014

December Empties & Product Graveyard #2

Okay guys... that time of the month again.


Lets begin with the usual suspects...

Dove Clinical Protection Anti-Perspirant Deodorant. {Cucumber & Green Tea Scent}
I've only just started using this again, the first time I used this my underarms were not a happy place. I decided to give it another go, and haven't looked back! I love the scent, it's very moisturising and has definitely cut down my sweat! For best results you apply this at night.. and while you're sleeping it does what it supposedly does. I use this both morning and night.
Repurchase: Already Have.

Swisspers Facial Cleansing Wipes
Always buy these ones. They do the job they're inteded for. I don't wear a lot of makeup on a daily basis so these work great - except on my Benefit mascara!
Repurchase: Already Have.

AVEDA Botanical Kinetics - Purifying Gel Cleanser & Hydrating Lotion. 
Samples from a sample sub.. I liked the cleanser. My face felt clean and hydrated. The Lotion was a little thin for my liking.
Purchase: Probably not.

EVO Ritual Salvation Shampoo & Conditioner
Again from a sample sub, they weren't anything special for me. I hate the square sample packaging, can't be good for business at all! The conditioner is really thick and so hard to squeeze out of the solid little bottles!
Purchase: No.

DOCTOR BARBOR Derma Cellullar Collagen Booster Cream.
This one came a while ago in a sample sub, I think we worked out this tiny sample is worth like $25. Full size $249 50ml. And the sample we got was small, smaller than the little tub depicts cause it's domed on the inside. I liked the scent of this, and felt a little posh using it to be honest :)
Purchase: Um.. if I win lotto! :)



Two face masks this month.. I'll link up the reviews once they're up. :)

KARPATI BIO-INTELLIGENT Bio-Cellulose Sensitive Mask. 
Loved it!

MONTAGNE JEUNESSE Very Berry Ultra Moisturising and Cleansing
I think the scent was a little overpowering for me.. so I'll stick to some of their other masks.


ROSE-HIP VITAL Rose Hip Oil
I've been using this particular oil of a night for quite some time now, and I love what it does for my skin! Note though... I recommend black pillow slips if you're using an oil right before bed :P
Repurchase? Yes.

ALFAPARF Reparative Shampoo & Reparative Mask.
These were samples from a beauty sub, and I loved them both! Will keep an eye out for these.
Purchase? Probably.

And for the Product Graveyard aspect of today's post...


Time for a clean-out! Ashamedly, there's a heap more that I could add! :-/

REAL PURITY Natural Lipstick in Romantic Red.. came in this LHi box. This is way to dry for my lips.
MAYBELLINE Mineral Powder Natural Perfecting Foundation.. I don't even think they make this one anymore. It's been at the back of the cupboard for a long time!
MAYBELLINE CORRECTOR CONCEALER. Again, been in the cupboard for a looong time! The thought is there, but I've always found this one too thick to blend easily.
GARNIER Nutritionist Caffeine Eye Roll-on*. My eyes don't like this product at all. They sting and go really red - as they do with most eye products.
COVERGIRL Smoky Shadow Blast {My review here}. Even after my review I just threw this in the back of the cupboard, I have no idea why. I will never use this again, these are crap.
MODE Duo Eyeshadow. I think we bought this a few years ago when my daughter had to have some dark shadow for her dance concert and I didn't want her taking any of mine :) This will never get used again.

So that just about sums it up for this month. I hope you've all enjoyed the silly season, and have made it safely to the other side and into 2014. I look forward to being part of your blogging world even more this year!

* All products were purchased by me unless otherwise stated. All my reviews, opinions, and everything expressed here are my own and based on my experience with a product. I am not affiliated with any of the brands mentioned on my blog nor do I endorse them and they do not endorse me. Your own experience may differ to mine.

4 comments:

  1. Nice lot of empties! I agree with the lipstick - that was just a disappointing box!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, not the most thrilling box.. though that expensive *tiny* Dr Barbor sample really was pretty nice.. if only I could afford it!! :)

      Delete
  2. Wow!!! Lots of empties ^_^ I can NEVER wipe my mascara off properly with wipes. I absolutely hated the garnier roller.... it was pretty awful...even my mum hated it lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Horrible product! I've been using the Mary Kay eye makeup remover that we got in a beauty sub, it wipes my Benefit mascara away like magic :)

      Delete