Friday, January 24, 2014

GOT Polish - Golden Oldie Thursdays

This week's theme is.... BLUE


Yes.. I'm a day late posting this, it's Thursday somewhere in the world, that I am sure of. And I did actually get this done yesterday, but didn't get any pics as I was waiting for daylight... fail! It's pouring rain, so this is as good as it's gonna get for this one :)


I did use the same blue as last week, the LOREAL Jet Set in Jet Perle. This was my 3rd attempt at a blue mani, I had all my old blues out, but it just wasn't happening.. so this is what I ended up with.
I added some dotted chain using China Glaze Passion. Thanks for stopping by..

and all the other entries..

4 comments:

  1. What a fun challenge! love look at everyone's blue nails. So much creativity!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. L'Oreal Jet Set? That's old indeed! I love that blue, such a rich hue!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your look came out so elegant and classy, love them!

    ReplyDelete