Thursday, January 23, 2014

VERY BERRY Ultra Moisturising & Cleansing ~ Montagne Jeunesse

If you haven't realised my love-affair for face masks, you've had your head in the sand :)

Montagne Jeunesse masks are affordable little sachets of various divine-smelling face masks. This particular one is VERY BERRY Ultra Moisturising and Cleansing. Blueberry & Cranberry.



"Bursting with the juice of pressed Blueberries and crushed Cranberries our fruity beauty is packed with antioxidants. Nourishing Peach Kernel oil and soothing Aloe will leave your skin refreshed and cleansed."

Directions: Cleanse. Apply. Relax {10-15 min}. Rinse.


Okay... so the colour of this is amazing! How can anyone NOT think putting something bright purple on your face would be awesome! {Truthfully, I don't really think it's 'my' colour.. do you?} The smell, is a little sickly. A little too sweet.
There is a very generous amount of product in one of their full size sachets. At first sight, I wasn't sure if this mask would set/dry at all, being so thick and creamy.
After around 5 minutes I could feel it tightening {exactly what I love face masks to do!}.. and although still very creamy to the touch, it was drying off as the wet gleam had gone.

After 15 minutes... 
The thinner areas of the mask had dried and were cracking. Used a face-washer to wipe away the mask. Skin felt smooth and refreshed.

Face masks really are a great way to take some time for yourself. Even with four kids in the house, I still feel like I've done something for myself. Even when the kids refer to me as 'Shrek' when I use my regular Baji Clay Mask :) This purple one was a definite winner with my daughter.

Montagne Jeunesse masks are available at various department stores, pharmacies, chemists and some supermarkets. They are vegetarian and are animal friendly company.


* All products were purchased by me unless otherwise stated. All my reviews, opinions, and everything expressed here are my own and based on my experience with a product. I am not affiliated with any of the brands mentioned on my blog nor do I endorse them and they do not endorse me. Your own experience may differ to mine.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, that IS a purple mask! I think the last time I actually used one of their products was years ago, but I do have a sample from a beauty box that I need to break out soon!

    ReplyDelete