Thursday, February 13, 2014

DAVID JONES Deluxe Sampler Tote

HI bloggers.. how's your week been so far? Hanging out for loved up Valentine's Day tomorrow? My hubs isn't too crash hot in the romance department, so it means very little in our house!

I recently saw the David Jones Deluxe Sampler Tote on matillyrose's blog, and completely allowed Jac's review to twist my arm lol. She even popped back to my blog to let me know they'd been restocked on their online site! Yay.. no David Jones for 100's of km around here! And the mother in law had given me some money for my birthday.. so here's what I received..


There are two versions on the bag.. mine is TYPE B - you can see the TYPE A on Jac's blog - I much prefer the tote in that pact. The Bag is actually black and gold.. not the bronze colours like in my photo. The samples all came attached in a clear zippered bag, now that bag will def come in useful. 


NATIO Spa Recovery Hand Scrub 90g (full size) 
I've never tried a hand scrub so I'm looking forward to this one, will be good for the winter.


KIEHL'S Pwerful Wrinkle & Pore Reducing Cream 7ml
Yes Please!! 


Laura Mercier Foundation Primer 14.7ml
I can always use some more primer. 


Dermalogica Multivitamin Thermafoliant 15ml
Says to spritz on face and neck - with eyes closed after cleansing. Sounds good. 


AVEDA Invati Shampoo & Conditioner 10ml
Single use samples for me.. these are for thinning hair. I'm not sure if that is my case, but I do lose a lot of hair on a daily basis so...?


OPI Nail Lacquer 3.75ml
The perfect sheer baby pink. Just what I need :) Always need polish and these little minis are excellent when travelling, my husband doesn't even need to know I packed them ;)


LIVE CLEAN Freash Face Soothing Daily Moisturiser 30ml


Kosmea Rose Hip Oil 3ml
OMG - this tiny vile could not be any cuter if it tried! I have long been a fan of Rose Hip Oils.. 


WELEDA Skin Food 10ml
For dry and rough skin. How cool is just the name of this! 


SCOTTISH FINE SOAPS Au Lait Body Milk 50ml
A nice thin lotion, with a nice subtle 'clean & soapy' scent. 


DAVID JONES BEAUTY Milk & Honey Body Wash 60ml
DAVID JONES BEAUTY Milk and Honey Cream 60ml
 

THE BALM Hot Mama Shadow/Blush 1g
I am thrilled with the colour of this! 

Also included was the little Laura Mercier sample pot. So cute. So what do you think? Good value? The items are valued at over $109, contains thirteen beauty products and was $19.95 with any beauty purchase.
I am extremely happy with my samples, and really look forward to trying them all out. I dare say there will be some reviews just so you know what I thought of them. The bags are still available online so if you're wanting to pick something up, why not add this to your cart as well.

I purchased a few NATIO products and made sure I qualified for their Gift with Purchase, and I'll share those will you soon. Take care xx

* All products were purchased by me unless otherwise stated. All my reviews, opinions, and everything expressed here are my own and based on my experience with a product. I am not affiliated with any of the brands mentioned on my blog nor do I endorse them and they do not endorse me. Your own experience may differ to mine.

7 comments:

  1. I am sooooooo jealous you got the Blush lol............ I am really enjoying trialling all these products the DJ bags are such good value. Thanks for the link, I am going to add one back to you so everyone can look at the pretty blush.

    Jac x0x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Jac.. for making me buy this :) haha!

      Delete
  2. Stop, you're killing me!!!!!!! Why couldn't I have gotten a DJ card for my birthday instead of Myer?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha!! Sampler bags and Gift With Purchase are very hard to resist.. you're doing great! haha :)

      Delete
  3. I saw the Balm in Japan, i was surprised to see it! is it any good??

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sampler tote looks fabulous! Some great brands in there :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey thanks Jac… I am really glad to have got a full collection of such good quality skin care products in a single tote. The products are relatively better than what I usually expect from online shopping.

    ReplyDelete