Monday, February 24, 2014

February LUST HAVE IT

Great work Lust Have it!! Box has arrived THIS month :), it's got a nice assortment of samples, 2 full size products AND I got a perfume!! I am loving you guys this month!

Arrived in a black box, a little banged up but nothing to worry about.. the goodies were all well protected on the inside.


This months's information card.



Juice Beauty Green Apply Peel Sensitive RRP $65, 60ml
We were told about this last month, I've never heard of this or tried it before, is said to exfoliate revealing a brighter complexion while firming the skin. Yes please :)
{sample 7ml}

The Cosmetic Kitchen Eyeshadow RRP $22.50
Certified Cruelty Free and Vegan, it's a mineral shadow. Mine's in the colour 'green satin', see swatch... should be a nice inner highlight.
{full size}

The Cosmetic Kitchen Brush Selection $22.50
I got a blush brush.. very soft. It feels beautiful. And perfect timing as my handle has just fallen off the one I already have! {full size}

Vaseline Ultimate 10 Anti Aging Body Lotion RRP $16.29, 750ml
I've tried a sample of this in the past.. nice light lotion, lightly scented. I didn't think it was all that amazing, but it wasn't bad either.
{sample 25ml}

Clairol Professional Color Radiance Shampoo RRP $13.95, 250ml
Smells nice, protects hair colours, so I might save this for when I do my colour next.. do you think I should do another Ombre or go back to natural brown for the winter...?
{sample 50ml}

Clairol Professional Expand Volume Mousse RRP $19.50, 250ml
I haven't used a mousse for a very long time! So I'm happy to give this one a go.
{sample 50ml}

Hand Spa Bijoux Hand Wipe RRP $1.50
I have never seen this before.. so it's a 100% natural cotton non-woven fabric... I believe its like a hand mask?? Very reasonably priced so I'm excited to try this. One thing I have noticed as I age is my hands. They're not as smooth as they were and age spots! When did they land on there? :)

I also received a little So? Kiss Me perfume! There were 1000 bottles... so happy to have received one! I used to wear this perfume all the time! Will be perfect for throwing in my netball bag :)
I am really thrilled with this month's box.. it covers hair, skincare and beauty. Even without the added perfume I'd still be happy.. it's all something I can use. There was also a Harvest Box voucher, but I live in the sticks :)

5 comments:

  1. Glad you like you box Loz, lucky you to get the perfume. Go look at the shade of eyeshadow I received mmmm.........

    matillysthisnthat.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too! Love this box - I also got one of the little perfumes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many goodies! I'm curious about that apple peel...do try and share your thoughts on it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooooo a very pertty eye shadow! I think it would suit your eyes beautifully!

    LilynotLouise | Beauty and Food

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhh looks like a great box! I unsubscribed from all the beauty boxes last year but have been itching to get back on again! :) MakeMeUpMandy

    ReplyDelete