Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Hand Spa Bijouk

Good morning bloggers..
If you received this month's Lust Have it box, you may have received one of these...


Hand Spa Bijoux Hand Wipe... said to be "made from 100% cotton non-woven fabric which has premium cellulose continuous fiber construction, it contains organic fulvis acid extract, 18g of hyaluronic acid, royal jelly, glycerin, and soy bean extract provides the skin with a deep nourishing and moisturising effect†" .

From the flyer included with my sample it tells me the Fluvic Acid is for Detox. The Soybean Extracts are for Firm Elasticity, Grycelin {spelling error?} for Hygroscopic, Royal Jelly for anti-aging and Hyaluronice Acid for skin moisturisation... okay! There were no instructions included and although my product card said these are available from the Lust Have it Store, I cannot find them. I did do a google search and found THIS site..


Basically.. I'm still in the dark as to what to do with this besides wipe my hands :)


The cloth was not very damp, and has very little scent. One side is smoother than the other and measures around about 26cm square. At first I merely wiped my hands, then decided to leave it sitting for a few minutes on the back of each hand. My skin felt a little smoother, and perhaps the fine lines in my 30+GST old hands had lessened.
But really, writing this post took more effort than this Hand Wipe was worth!!
For $1.50 each, I'll stick with hand cream myself.... did you try this? Am I missing something?


† From Lust Have it February product Card

* All products were purchased by me unless otherwise stated. All my reviews, opinions, and everything expressed here are my own and based on my experience with a product. I am not affiliated with any of the brands mentioned on my blog nor do I endorse them and they do not endorse me. Your own experience may differ to mine.

5 comments:

  1. I think it is one of those things that you would have to use repeatedly before you saw any real improvement but at $1.50 per wipe that ain't gonna happen!! I'm with you girl stick to the hand cream. In my David Jones tote I received a NATIO Hand Scrub and I love it, scrub my hands then apply hand cream my hands are softer and looking better, I'd rather use that than these wipes.

    Jac xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh, maybe wrap your hands in the wipe?? lol I recently tried a hand mask... my hands felt good afterwards, sticky.. but moisturised!

    LilynotLouise | Beauty and Food

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! I love your review! I honestly don't know what to make of this, but maybe I'll use it as a wet wipe?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha...I also have no idea how to use this, I probably won't even bother. Such a random weird product!! I wonder how LHI even came across it lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmm I haven't seen these wipes yet... I think I would rather stick to hand cream too. There're so many good ones around and I think the price point is a lot better than these wipes too.

    ReplyDelete