Friday, February 14, 2014

Happy Valentine's Day!! {And Belated GOT Polish Challenge}

I thought I'd start with this image from chalkboard nails..


There are three other versions so be sure to jump on over and check them out :)

Now for today's mani... if you recall I attempted a Valentine themed mani on Monday.. and failed miserably - TWICE! I'm sort of happy with today's, take a look why.



Free-handed leopard with hearts... the middle finger smeared a bit when I added the damn top coat. Argh!
The pink is OPI Kiss Me On My Tulips {which I have owned for some time now}... Sinful Colours Snow Me White and BYS Black Satin. There is a touch of a generic silver in there too.
This is my belated GOT Polish entry.. although for most of the world, it is still currently Thursday, and as it's still 'am' - morning time here in Australia.. I'm giving myself a pass :)

Also linking to N.A.I.L Challenge 10-16th Valentines Day.. 


Thanks for stopping by my blog today.. I hope you all have a magnificent loved-up day xox

5 comments:

  1. very cute v-day mani ^_^ hope you had a great one! I spent yesterday jetlagged in bed, then walked around zombified lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great leppy colours! I thought your Monday nails were cute, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love a traditional leopard print, i love seeing it in different colours, pink is a great colour choice, it looks amazing!
    x
    Galorious

    ReplyDelete