Friday, February 7, 2014

January Empties

Hi there fellow bloggers, I had plenty of empties this last month, though nothing too exciting, mostly the usual and 'drugstore' type products.


 CLEAN Scalp and Hair Beauty Therapy - Total Nourishing Care Shampoo & Conditioner
I like both these, especially given their price. I find both react well with my hair, the shampoo cleans without stripping the moisture from my hair and the conditioner is nice, I don't tend to use too much like I have with other cheaper conditioners. Purchase? Yes.


DAVROE Well-being Treatments - REPLENISH Jojoba Creme Treatment
I love that this is Australian owned and made. I can't really remember what this did to my hair, I know it left it much more nourished than a regular conditioner and smelt really nice :)
Purchase? Yes.


BATISTE Dry Shampoo CHERRY 
I received a sample of this a while ago and went on to purchase the full size. But, I do not like the scent of this at all. After a while I couldn't wait for it to be all used up :) This performs just as well as any other Batiste product.
Purchase? Yes, but not in this scent for a while :)

PANTENE Pro V AQUA LIGHT Shampoo & Conditioner samples
I stopped using Pantene products quite some time ago, I never liked how my hair felt after using the conditioners, but... these were certainly different. My hair felt really good, without any build-up of product.
Purchase? Yes.

LOREAL Ever Pure Leave-in Conditioner
I didn't personally use too much of this one, it was serum-like and I didn't like it much on my hair. I used the bulk of this in my daughters hair after swimming lessons, made combing the knots and tangles out at lot easier.
Purchase? No


NORSCA 24hr Clear - Superior Anit-White Marking
This didn't do the job for me. I have a slight sweating issue (bought on when I had my twinnies) and this just didn't do it at all.
Purchase? No

DOVE Clinical Protection
I love this! My HG of stop-sweat products! I love the subtle cucumber (yum!) and green tea scnet, and that it can be used twice daily. Some of these types of products recommend only nightly use, but I like to apply this in the morning after showering too. Has really worked for me and I recommend anyone to try it.
Purchase? Yes! (Although I have grabbed the Rexona equivalent - not loving it as much thus far though).

CLEARASIL Daily Clear - Vitamins & Extracts Daily Wash
I won this, and haven't looked back! I love it, very gentle, I'm going to purchase the scrub one to try also.
Purchase? Yes.


BLISTEX Raspberry Lemonade Blast SPF15
I remember buying this one, my lips were shredded and I needed something :) I'm not real fusses with what lip products I use, and I will admit that the only reason this has been all used up, is because it's been doubling at a cuticle balm :) I have a stash of balms so don't need to replace this one as yet, but I did like the scent :)


SWISSE Hand Cream
This is the 2nd tube of this, I do not like the scent of this at all, it was nourishing and fast absorbing without any greasy residue.
Purchase? No, but only due to the scent.

Le jadrin de Provence - Lavender Scented Hand Cream
My daughter bought this for me at a Mother's Day stall, sweet little thing she is :) Knows exactly the type of things I would like.

SECHE VITE
Every nail polish addict has this don't they? And although I love this - I also hate it!! Just the usual issues, my manis literally peel off after 24 hours (sometimes less!) and of course, half way thought the bottle it thickens up almost to a useless state! Tip: make your nail decals with this once it gets too gloopy
Purchase? Always

NAIL POLISH REMOVER WIPE
What a genius product. I received this from a fellow blogger (Temporary Princess). What a great idea. Not sure where I can buy this, but the general concept is a good one and this has opened my eyes to theses types of products. As soon as my nail polish chips/peels, I pick and peel until they are an embarrassing mess! I need to have a stash of these :)

How did you go this month?

*All products were purchased by me unless otherwise stated. All my reviews, opinions, and everything expressed here are my own and based on my experience with a product. I am not affiliated with any of the brands mentioned on my blog nor do I endorse them and they do not endorse me. Your own experience may differ to mine.

8 comments:

  1. Wow some great products there. I love the Clear Shampoo and Conditioner. I was a big fan of Norsca growing up but I don't find the original smells the same anymore. Just wanted to let you know DJs has restocked their sampler bag.

    Jac xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Jac!! I got one :)

      Delete
    2. I hope you blog about it I think it's different to the one I picked up xx

      Delete
  2. Wow so many empties :) you should definitely try out the Clearasil scrub, I am using both the scrub and the wash from that range and they're both great :) also I totally agree that Seche is such a love hate product...I hate when it goes thick and unusable at the halfway mark!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will def be picking the scrub up as well :) thanks for stopping by Sarah x

      Delete
  3. I love your blog and I’ve nominated you for the Liebster Award on Bloglovin! Check out my blog for details. http://deckinplaid.blogspot.ca/ xo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That wipe is definitely something else! Good lot of empties for January!

    ReplyDelete
  5. great range of empties! I have a davroe product lying around somewhere, i'm quite keen to use it now. The big head conditioner samples I got from LHI didn't make my hair smell like anything.

    ReplyDelete