Saturday, February 8, 2014

Nail Art Ideas Linkup - N.A.I.L.

I decided to join in another nail challenge, I tend to start and then drop off :) This is only 4 themes for the 'love month' of February so lets see how I go.

The N.A.I.L challenge - Nail Art Ideas Linkup is being run by a few bloggers..


I discovered this on the crafty nail blog. None of my designs will reign with nail art ideas, but it's fun to join in.




Base: Sally Hansen Cherry Red (single coat)
Plate: BM-317
Stamping: Konad White

You'll find the InLinkz on THIS post to see some Nail Art Ideas :) My poor nails, if you can see the unevenness of my nails, its' the gel polish which I just could not budge! lol

5 comments:

  1. Lovely! I wish I had stamping plates. My hand drawn hearts look very dodgey haha.
    xxx Kat @ Katness

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Kat. All my hand drawn nail art looks dodgy :) Plates make it look easy! x

      Delete
  2. How pretty! And appropriate for this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol love month, I think is is my favourite v-day mani so far ^_^

    ReplyDelete