Saturday, February 15, 2014

NATIO Haul

Apologies for anyone who had to see this in their feed a couple of days ago! Yes.. me did accidentally post it before I'd finished!! 

Hey bloggers. If you recall my recent post sharing the David Jones Beauty Deluxe Sampler Bag, you may recall that I needed to actually purchase something in order to add the bag to my cart, and I decided on some NATIO products - namely because their Gift With Purchase was pretty arm-twisting :)

So this is what I purchased...


NATIO Young Pore Unclogging Face Scrub 100ml, $9.95
I was drawn to the scrub as my face has been feeling pretty ordinary since the wedding I was in. I'm blaming the makeup and the humid weather.. my skin has felt a lot 'bumpier' than usual and I've had a few breakouts. This can be used up to twice a week.

NATIO Mini Nail Lacquer 9ml in Indigo $5.95
I know I know, did I really need another polish? And one in this colour? Probably not! :) But I needed to get my total to $35 to qualify for the GWP and this one just sort of slipped in and fitted the bill.

NATIO Brow Basics Kit $19.95
My first brow kit. I'm a pencil girl at heart.. but I really liked the look of this. Something new, and as my MIL is technically paying I thought why not try something new? I like that it comes with the 2 different shades of powder and the wax for setting. A double-ended slanted brush, tweezers and a mascara-head brush.

Now for the GWP {Gift With Purchase}.


As stated above you have to spend $35 on Natio to qualify. I just scraped it in lol
Gift valued at $38. Included are:
NATIO Antioxidant Face Moisturiser 20ml (RRP $17.95 100g)
NATIO Mineral Blusher in Pink Apples 5g (unsure of price)
+ one BONUS NATIO foundation of your choice, all presented in a Natio storage box.



You can see the box pattern in the photographs, the box is of a very decent size, reasonably durable and can be folded down then clipped back together with press-studs.
I chose the Natio Clever stick SFP15 {15g - full size} in Beige (RRP $16.95). I don't have any stick foundations at the moment, and I just really wanted to try this one. I won't show a pic of it with the lid off just yet cause I sorta made a huge dent in it :-/ I've found most of my 'medium' shaded foundations are a little on the light side for me at the moment, and for the next few months I will be needing something a little darker.

All up I spent just over the $35 on Natio to recieve the freebies valued at $38. I added the sampler Bag for $19.95 which took the total over $55 (by a whole .80c) and gave me free postage. Seriously very happy with my bargains!!

Have you tried any of these products? I'm relatively new to Natio, having simply strolled right past their displays in the past.. so are there any products you would recommend?
Did you take up this offer? Or the David Jones Deluxe Sampler Bag? Let me know what you think in the comments below xox


*All products were purchased by me unless otherwise stated. All my reviews, opinions, and everything expressed here are my own and based on my experience with a product. I am not affiliated with any of the brands mentioned on my blog nor do I endorse them and they do not endorse me. Your own experience may differ to mine.

6 comments:

  1. Hi loz!!! ^_^ time to catch up on your posts, my holiday went so quickly - dammit!

    I haven't tried any natio products but they always put on awesome deals and very affordable prices! i'm tempted to jump on natio's website to have a look... must .. resist.. urge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HI Lily! Can't believe your trip is over already! Can't wait to see some pics! I'm really enjoying these products, might do some reviews soon x

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I find the GWP is my biggest weakness.. wait until you see what I caved for!!! :-/

      Delete
  3. I am a huge fan of NATIO I really like their moisturisers. Love the way their products smell.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely products you got, Brow kit looks interesting:)

    ReplyDelete