Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Priceline LOVE YOUR HAIR with a FREE Goodie Bag

Okay.. so if you thought the Natio GWP or David Jones Sampler Bag were hard to resist.. I found this even harder.. so hard, that I didn't resist. At all! I actually jumped very quickly on this one :) hahah Sorry to all your chickies on spending bans, I am so glad that I never really made my spending ban concrete...

Yesterday my Priceline order arrived. Including...


I placed my order online.. you need to spend $40 on selected Hair Care brands to qualify. Offer available from Thursday 13th February until Monday 24th February, or while stocks last.

Here's what I purchased...


Schwarzkopf Extra Care Marrakesh Oil and Coconut Oil Shampoo and Conditioner. 
These just sound really nice. My hair has been a little dry lately due to all the chlorine in the swimming pool.
Loréal Wild Ombre Hair Colour No2 {see my review here}
I want to do my ombre hair again in a few months. And this was on sale, in fact, everything I purchased was on sale :)
Loréal ELVIVE Arginine Resist Instant Miracle Anti Hairfall Treatment. 
I loose a lot of hair everyday, when washing, brushing and styling, so this haul is big on treatments.
Loréal ELVIVE Total Repair 5 Masque 
As above.. I also like to put this in my daughter's hair. We only wash it once a week to try and keep the pesty nits away {eeew!} so I like to give her hair a treatment now and again.
Pantent PRO-V 3 Minute Miracle.
I haven't used one of these in years!! And it was the cheapest qualifying item which took my cart to the necessary total to get the goodie bag :)

So all up, I spend just over $40 plus postage.
The Love Your Hair Bag looked like this...


But not quite as bulging.. my other products were in here also when I took the photograph. The bag itself is a Models Prefer patent black zippered tote, with pink lining. I much prefer this to the DJ one.


Inside was...
TONI&GUY Cleanse Shampoo for Brunette Hair 250ml
JOHN FRIEDA Frizz-Ease Hair Serum 24ml
COLOUR XTREME Hair Art - Green 75ml
LOREAL Elnett Satin Extreme Hold Hairspray 75ml
Schwarzkopf Push-Up Volume Express Mousse Treatment 125ml


JOHN FRIEDA Conditioner 50ml {have tried this before}
SCUNCI Bun Maker kit
Batiste Dry Shampoo Cocnut & Exotic Tropical 50ml
Pantene PRO-V 3 Minute Miracle Treament 15ml

Vouchers for:
REVLON COLORSILK Beautiful Colour of Choice
Solfine CREMA Color Tube
and a $10 off John Frieda Precision Foam Colour.

I will need to grab the two freebies next time I'm near a store.. which hopefully is before they expire on March 13th. What do you think of the Love Your Hair Bag? I'm a little disappointed about having to go instore to get the colours as I have to drive 100km to get to one, but then again, I'm happy to be able to choose the colours of my choice.

I kept my actual spending to the bare minimum once again in order to get this bag, and think it was well worth it. The coloured hair spray may go to waste in some households but not mine, especially green. My kids are all in the green-coloured sport 'house' at school, this would have come in handy actually last Friday at their swimming carnival. Oh well, we can wait until Athletics Carnival and Cross Country :)

Let me know what you think of this bag.. and if you made a purchase to get it. Would love to see what you bought, and let me know what you think of the products I bought. Thanks for stopping by xx

* All products were purchased by me unless otherwise stated. All my reviews, opinions, and everything expressed here are my own and based on my experience with a product. I am not affiliated with any of the brands mentioned on my blog nor do I endorse them and they do not endorse me. Your own experience may differ to mine.

6 comments:

  1. So many hair products!!! You must be really good to your hair ;) haha green coloured hair! I remember the good old days at cross country, I was on the green team too, our primary school made a sports anthem for each team, it went something like "Bryce Bryce in the bin, Mercy Mercy further in"

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a lot of products for $40!! Looks like great value to me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's not a bad bag, but I think last year's was better. I had to be careful with my purchases this year as I couldn't buy Pantene. I'm not sure what to do with the green hair spray, but I'm sure I'll find a use for it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You were nominated for the Liebster Award at http://clarena614.blogspot.com/2014/02/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely product for only40$,that good bargain:)
    http://australianbeautyonbudget.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah I missed it love the bag
    Btw I have seen ur name so many time on other blogs I could not resist myself so I thought I introduce myself
    I'm Varinder
    Dropping by from makeupmeandyoyo.blogpost.com.au

    ReplyDelete