Monday, February 17, 2014

The Lipstick Tag

Okay... let me share with you all my tiny little lipstick collection, I'm not being cute - it TRULY is tiny!
I have been tagged by the lovely Temporary Princess... be sure to stop by her blog and leave some loving. Lets just jump right in shall we?

Question 1. 
How many lipsticks do you own?
13! I counted! Yep.. 13. Plus another dozen or so Glosses.

Question 2.
What is the first lipstick you owned?
I have a VERY old CoverGirl in my cupboard.. Apple Butter. I doubt this is my first lipstick, and think it was actually a very similar Maybelline. The brown-based nudes were really big when I was a teenager.

Question 3.
What is your favourite lipstick brand?
I don't think I have enough to be able to answer this one!

Question 4.
What is your most worn lipstick?
Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter in Peach Parfait.

Question 5. 
What is your favourite finish?
Glossy Shimmer. I prefer a nude lip as I like to make my eyes stand out.

Question 6.
What was the last lipstick you bought?
A couple of MUA lipsticks.. you know the ones that are £1. But neither of the shades look any good on me!

Question 7.
How many lip products do you currently have in your bag?
5... here's a pic of them.

 They are {from left to right}: CLINIQUE Chubby Stick in Oversized Orange, AUSTRALIS Mint Conditioner, BYS Lip gloss in Precious, PALMERS Cocoa Butter Formula & AVON Apple Pot - my darling daughter bought this one from a Mothers Day stall at school x

Question 8.
What is your favourite red lip colour?
I don't have one.. I do not wear red lipsticks {or really any lipsticks lol} but I do like the blue based swatches I've seen.

Question 9. 
How do you store your lipsticks?



Do you see them?? Hiding down the back corner?? I told you there wasn't many - this of course is not all of them, but almost! hahha

Question 10.
Which lipsticks are your currently lusting after?
I'd like to try a matte one.

Okay.. so that was quite embarrassing!! :) If you'd like to do this TAG please do so and leave me a comment to that I can jump across and check out your posts.. can any of your beat my measly lipstick stash or will I have major embarrassment!!


*All products were purchased by me unless otherwise stated. All my reviews, opinions, and everything expressed here are my own and based on my experience with a product. I am not affiliated with any of the brands mentioned on my blog nor do I endorse them and they do not endorse me. Your own experience may differ to mine.

3 comments:

  1. you and I both loz... I don't even know why I kept buying lipstick when I hardly use any! Let me know when you find a good matte lipstick, all the ones I tried made my lips very dry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the whole brown based nudes being big when you were a teen - I totally feel the same way! Also glad it's not just me with tons of lip products in my bag!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol loved reading this :) I have to agree with you about MUA lipsticks, I bought some a while ago and rarely use them...they just look weird and garish on me.

    ReplyDelete