Thursday, March 20, 2014

Juice Beauty - Green Apple Peel Sensitive

I thought it was about time I tried the Juice Beauty Green Apple Peel that all Lust Have it! subscribers received last month..
I'd never heard of the product (or the brand), which is the whole point of beauty sample boxes so am happy to try this out.


Exfoliates and refines to reduce fine lines and wrinkles & lighten hyper-pigmentation. A daily essential for all skin types.
Apply generous layer up to twice a week (why does it say daily essential above???), leave for 10 minutes then rinse well.



I wasn't a real fan of the scent, nothing too potent, but for those of you who don't know, my family are orchardists, and this smelled a little like the apples that have fallen from the tree and have just been left to rot... Luckily it was very slight and didn't linger :)


Felt nice and cool on my skin, it tightened a little over the 10 minutes until it was mostly absorbed(?) and I was left with a tacky layer. I used a wash cloth and warm water to remove it. My skin was left soft and nourished, so I was pretty happy :)

Did you try this yet? What did you think?


*All products were purchased by me unless otherwise stated. All my reviews, opinions, and everything expressed here are my own and based on my experience with a product. I am not affiliated with any of the brands mentioned on my blog nor do I endorse them and they do not endorse me. Your own experience may differ to mine.


8 comments:

  1. Does it smell anything like Scrumpy? Apple Cider, I could sniff that all day lol........I haven't tried mine yet, I am wary of using acid on my face, peels and takes ages to repair.

    Jac x0x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm usually pretty lucky in that my skin doesn't react badly to many products at all, if you do try this would love to know how you got on x

      Delete
  2. It's not bad! I think I'm more of a mud mask person, though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been meaning to try this from my box, good to know the nice after effects of it ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its so easy to 'forget' what comes in a sub box, and then the next month arrives and you ooh and ahh (or pout) over new goodies to try.. I've set myself a little challenge to try and test everything (or at least some!) each month :) x

      Delete
  4. This sounds interesting, I haven't tried it yet. Its good that you liked it, although I'm not too sure if its something that would make it into my skincare routine!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did like this, but it's not something I plan on purchasing. Nice for something different; I don't tend to use a mask on a 'regular' basis, though I do love them x

      Delete