Tuesday, March 18, 2014

LonVitalite C3 Face Mask

it's been a while since I reviewed a cloth mask.. and this one has been in the cupboard for a while. I think I was a little scared of the possible Red Wine Scent...


LonVitalite C3 Red Wine Collagen Firming & Moisturising Facial Mask.


Like most cloth face masks they're incredibly simple to use... 
I found this mask to be VERY wet! Like dripping wet.. and as you can see from the photo below, one of the worst fitting cloth masks for me that I have ever tried... 


Sorry about the scary staring eyes :P and frizzy hair! The mask was far too big around the bottom of my face, the nose hole was too far down the mask so I had to sort of gather it up on my cheeks to lift it up, and around my chin/jaw was a disaster. Despite being very wet it just would not sit against my skin!

There was a very slight red wine scent upon opening the sachet, but it quickly disappeared.. I'll admit to being disappointed that the mask wasn't coloured! Yep.. I want a red wine mask that's the colour of red wine!! Red wine stains EVERYTHING.. therefore there cannot be very much included in this mask cause the colour is white! hahah!

I actually didn't enjoy this mask, probably due mostly to the horrible fit, but it also didn't seem to do anything (if you know what I mean).
So this LonVitalite mask might have been a dud for me, was it for you? I'm still happy to try their other masks :)



* All products were purchased by me unless otherwise stated. All my reviews, opinions, and everything expressed here are my own and based on my experience with a product. I am not affiliated with any of the brands mentioned on my blog nor do I endorse them and they do not endorse me. Your own experience may differ to mine.

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE that picture! Sorry you didn't enjoy this one very much - I loved it when I tried it. They do tend to be quite big.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I look like a burglar in that photo :)

      Delete
  2. ah gee... I wonder how they got their face mask measurements...I tried one of their masks, mine wasn't dripping though lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought I'd tried some of their other cloth masks, but I can't remember. Hoping they fit better than this one!

      Delete