Monday, March 24, 2014

NATIO Spa - Recovery Hand Scrub

OMG! Toss out your hand creams and invest in this instead :) Seriously, I love this stuff.



I received this in the David Jones Sampler Tote and to be honest was a little 'meh' about it... until I tried it :)  To cleanse, polish, moisturise and revive. For soft, smooth and beautiful hands. Mineral rich sea salt, Shea Butter, Sesame and Orange. With antioxidant rich Vitamin E, Gibger and Lavender essential oils.
Massage a liberal amount onto damp hands & rinse with warm water.



It couldn't be easier, and the results better. You literally rub this on your hands and wash it off.
My hands feel really nice and soft, nourished and the slightest scent leaves them smelling clean and fresh... try it! :)


*All products were purchased by me unless otherwise stated. All my reviews, opinions, and everything expressed here are my own and based on my experience with a product. I am not affiliated with any of the brands mentioned on my blog nor do I endorse them and they do not endorse me. Your own experience may differ to mine.

9 comments:

  1. Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!! It took me a while before I gave it a try too but boy was I glad that I finally used it. Love this stuff!!!!
    xxx Kat @ Katness

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agree! I sort of threw it to the back of the cupboard, so glad I pulled it back out :)

      Delete
  2. OMG, exactly the same reaction initially, followed by the wow factor! I was just thinking of doing a review of this - so glad you did!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Am thinking this will be lovely on dry, wintery hands xx

      Delete
  3. This is the first time i've heard of a hand scrub!! I love fresh smelling hands, might go check this out, btw love your nail polish colour!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Check it out Lily... the polish is some generic one that my daughter got for her 8th birthday, we found it in The Reject Shop. Was really long lasting. xo

      Delete
  4. Ohhh this sounds interesting! I'll have to give it a go! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too bad, I never pay much attention to my hands. I have to start doing so.

    I've followed you via Bloglovin'!
    I'd be very happy to see you in my blog sometime soon.

    xoxo,
    Froso
    Style Nirvana

    ReplyDelete