Saturday, March 15, 2014

Natio YOUNG Polish Pore Unclogging Face Scrub

Yeah, another Natio review. This time the face scrub I purchased from this haul.

NATIO YOUNG Polish - Pore Unclogging Face Scrub 100ml (RRP$9.95 David Jones)
For Oily - Combination Skin.




After the wedding I was in, my face was a mine site! :P Obviously the combination of the different makeups and SWEAT didn't agree with my oil-prone pores and they reacted in a BAD way! So I really wanted something that I could get right in there, and this sounded great.. 


This gently exfoliates.. I love the formula. It's a clear base with tiny little granules of whatever it is lol... and it turns into a lather which is something about this that I love. I can't say that this alone helped my skin, but I think it certainly played a part. Gentle enough to use up to twice a week, which I do after cleansing, I love this product. It's not too abrasive and although the packaging quotes 'squeaky clean skin' I haven't experienced that 'squeaky clean skin' which we all hate - the feeling like all moisture has been stripped away, quite the opposite actually. My skin feels smooth and nourished after using this.

I'm interested in trying more from this range now.. has anyone got any recommendations? xox



* All products were purchased by me unless otherwise stated. All my reviews, opinions, and everything expressed here are my own and based on my experience with a product. I am not affiliated with any of the brands mentioned on my blog nor do I endorse them and they do not endorse me. Your own experience may differ to mine.

12 comments:

  1. Hola! no lo he probado, yo para exfoliar las manos utilizo el de cuerpo, quizás deberia comprarme uno específico. Un beso

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for stopping by :) I love a good face scrub x

      Delete
  2. I used to use this line when I was in my teens. So lovely!
    https://www.etsy.com/shop/jewelrybyjohan?section_id=5728644

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I'm going to have to check out the rest of the range now :)

      Delete
  3. I've never seen this line from Natio but it sounds like its a really nice scrub!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've seen this range around! I think this would be good for my skin since it's becoming progressively more oily. :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So's mine Lily.. but I'm old! lol Let me know if you try any xx

      Delete
  5. I do like some stuff from Natio - they are a brand that surprises me. If you're looking for more stuff from them, I found this: http://natio.com.au/new-colour/beauty-bounty-clearance-pack and that includes postage!!! Go on, you know you wanna. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oooh you're cheeky! you know I wanna!! :)

      Delete
    2. Doooooo ittttttttt!!!! Someone has to! :)

      Delete