Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Bunny Nails

Hey bloggers, it's been a while since I did some nail art. My netball-friendly-nubbins aren't an appealing canvas at the moment. They look so small and stubby :( not to mention I've completely been neglecting my hands altogether and my cuticles are DRY!

It has to be an un-written rule that all nail bloggers do at least one Easter Mani right? Here's mine.



I seem to have forgotten that they take time to dry also.. look at those dents lol  :)

Duri Pie in the Sky Green. FoA Have Your Cupcake & Eat It Too. Sinful Colours Snow Me White
Ulta3 {unnamed mini} Pastel Coral. BYS Black Satin. W7 {unnamed glitter} Silver - mixed with some Ulta3. Konad Stamping White.
Plate: BM-432

I hope you all have a fabulous Easter!! xox

5 comments:

  1. OH MY GOODNESS!!! THIS IS SO CUTE!!!!!! <3<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very pretty manicure!!! I need to get some inspiration for Easter nails!
    xxx Kat @ Katness

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Bunner! I just did speckly nails, kinda like an egg, but not even really!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I had planned another mani but time got away from me - have seen so many cute manis!

      Delete