Monday, April 14, 2014

DERMALOGICA Antioxidant Hydramist

You may recall in my recent Empties post that I raved about the Dermalogica Antioxidant Hydramist sample which I had received in the DJ Sampler tote. I was so impressed with the sample that I went on to purchase the full size..


A refreshing antioxidant toner that helps firm and hydrate. When I was using the sample, my skin felt great. Really moisturised and firm, and it wasn't until the sample had run dry and I was waiting for my full-size to arrive did I really notice a difference. I've never been one to use a toner, I always hated having to get the cotton pads out, it was a step in my skincare that I skipped. Until I discovered this spray toner.


You simply spray onto your face and neck after cleansing, can also be used as a refreshing spray over makeup during the day (I haven't used it like that yet). I can honestly say I love this, even with the price tag.
RRP $56.50 for 150ml... available at David Jones. I actually purchased mine from the gloskinbody website for the sale price of $39.55 with free standard shipping. It arrived very quickly :)

Do you use a toner? Have you tried a spray toner? This one? Any you recommend?

6 comments:

  1. I love that Dermalogica toners are just spray on, as it saves me having to remember to bring cotton pads along when travelling. I haven't tried this antioxidant hydramist one but I've used the multi-active toner, which isn't too shabby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh nice! i haven't tried this but I've been using a mist by la clinica after I cleanser and my skin feels so much better afterwards!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Who'd have thought spraying some water-stuff on your face could make it feel awesome! hehe

      Delete
  3. That is a great sale price! I'll admit - I wasn't much of a toner person until the last year either!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sale price sealed the deal for me :)

      Delete