Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Empties (Feb/March Edition)

So I missed last month as there wasn't really much to share, but the empties are now piling up.


Hamilton Skin Therapy Lotion - 
Light moisturiser with Vitamin E, for mild dry/sensitive skin. A doctor recommended I use this for the dermatitis on my hand, it didn't help the dermatitis at all, and despite being a really thin, light lotion I ended up using this on my legs and was pleasantly surprised. 
Repurchase? Probably

Swisspers Original Facial Cleansing Wipes
I know some people aren't thrilled with these, but they do the job I need them to. 
Repurchase? Yes


Bijoux Hand Spa Hand Wipe -
Purchase? No way!

Clariol Visible Repair Intensive Mask - silk & almond oil
Meh... Purchase? No.

Pantene Pro-V 3 Minute Miracle
I didn't mind this, already have another in the cupboard (which I'd forgotten about - oopsies :))

Aveda - hmm?? Can't remember!! :) 



ASAP Ultimate Hydration
I think this came in a beauty sub, I started using it after my skin turned to shit from the wedding, and it was great. I have a stash of other samples to try, but I haven't ruled out buying this in the future.

LUSH Rose Jam Shower Gel -
A gift from Leah :) and my first Lush!! I loved the smell, though will admit that it had to grow on me first lol 
Purchase? Probably, but I want to try some of their others too!

Pelactiv Gentle Foaming Cleanser
Nice, gentle cleanser. 

Scottish Fine Soaps - Body Milk
From the David Jones Sampler Tote, I loved this! The clean soapy smell and thin nourishing formula won me over... Will have to check this one out. 

Rexona Clinical Protection Anti-perspirant Deodorant
For any that don't know, I love the Dove version of this. This Rexona one didn't quite make the same grade for me. I do recommend everyone try these deodorants, they are great for excessive sweaters!!! 
Repurchase? The Dove version, already have.

Paula's Choice - Resist 
Ultra light super antioxidant concentrate serum. I loved the last Paula's Choice product I tried, not this one as much. 


Lust Have it! Face brush
Piece of crap, all of  them. (Well, not the Kabuki brush) 

MUA Brush-on Concealer Pen
This dried up, long before I could use it up! Good thing it's cheap! Not something I need to repurchase. 

Beyoncé Heat Perfume sample
Loved it.. Mum got me some for Christmas :) 

The Usual Suspects... 

NIVEA Stress Protect
I've been using the Clinical Protection deodorants which I love - but sometimes I feel I need a little spray of something too.. and this has been really good.
Repurchase - already have.

CLEAR Scalp & Hair Beauty Therapy Shampoo & Conditioner
Been using these for a while now, they're pretty good for the price. I've recently purchased some other brands in my Priceline Love your Hair bag haul so won't be needing to replace these just yet....




Avene -
Some sort of gel cleaner. I hated this, didn't actually use it more than once. Hated the feel, the smell, the fact that it broke me out and I could taste the smell for ages!! Emptied it all down the drain so that I could recycle the empty bottle! I have a few other Avene samples in my cupboard, am now thinking of just tossing them out!

Dermalogica Antioxidant Hydramist -
I got this in the David Jones Sampler Tote.. LOVE IT! Have purchased the full size already. Leaves my skin so much more hydrated than just moisturiser.. try it!

John Plunkett Cream Cleanser - didn't like this...

Girly Glitz Dry Shampoo..
$2 from Target. I didn't mind it, does a good job for $2. Not my favourite though.

David Jones Milk and & Honey Cream (Moisuriser). Again from the DJ Tote.. didn't like the scent of this.

Palmer's Gentle Exfoliating Facial Scrub
Didn't love it, but didn't hate it either. Loved the smell, exfoliated nicely, but I wasn't a fan of the little brown cocoa bean flecks left around my shower!

I don't even remember what the last one is... some sort of organic/natural oil. I remember it smelled really organic and was green.... Hahaha! I imagine that's how someone would describe SHREK in the flesh baahhahahah!

So that's it for the last couple of months.. have you tried any of these? 


4 comments:

  1. my my, lots of empties! I'm trying hard to work up my pile.. it's taking me forever!! I haven't tried any of these products but I'm gonna use the pelactiv cleanser after I get rid of the foam cleanser I'm using at the moment



    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I seem to have do many samples at the moment, so many of the hem facial scrubs! It will take me forever to get through them all! xox

      Delete
  2. Good job with the empties! I also have lots of face scrubs that I need to get through. Agree with the swisspers and hand wipe - honestly? Anti-aging hand wipe? Crazy stuff...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Did you use the hand wipe? Did it turn the clock back on your hands?? ;) lol

      Delete