Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Excited for the PURETOPIA Pert & Plump Lip Cream

Have you guys heard about this? I (and my poor sisters) suffer from a disappearing top lip when smiling.. and a bottom lip that definitely could use some inflation. Stopping short of actually having some sort of chemical filler injected, I have tried various 'lip plumping' products over the years all with varying results. 


After seeing this, I sought one for myself, only to find it missing from my local Discount Drug Store shelves with apologetic "Product Currently Unavailable" tags. Hopefully tomorrow I can pick one up from a Priceline store when I have to go to a much bigger country town for appointments. Will keep you posted and let you know my thoughts... Have you tried this yet?

3 comments:

  1. I've tried a lip plumping product and I thought my face was swelling up lol. I've been using lip liner if I want my lips to look bigger. Can't wait to hear what you think about this :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh! This sounds exciting! Looking forward to a blog post on this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ^^^ Still couldn't get my hands on one!! ^^^

    ReplyDelete