Sunday, April 27, 2014

going for GOLD Logies

Hey guys... school holidays are nearly over, and life can return to normal :)
I have a GOLD LOGIES inspired eye look for you today.. will you be watching the Logies tonight? Favourite parts? I'm more interested in the who, what and WHY (hehe) of the night than the actual awards as I don't watch a lot of Australian television... and I'm looking forward to the entertainment of Ed Sheeran and Jason Derulo!




Here's what I used for this look.
I couldn't find my liquid liner :( so had to use the Revlon gel which I'm not too good with at all!! And I'm not sure Gold is really my colour...


Maybelline Color Tattoo Bad to the Bronze for the entire base, MUA Undress Me Too palette -used 2nd top shade - Devotion all over lid, GOSH in crease, Revlon Photoready Shadow & Primer Metropolitan (little glitter square) over lid to finish, Revlon Colorstay Black Gel Liner for wing and the Colorstay Black kohl liner for top waterline, Models Prefer Infinite Colour Eye Pencil in Gold Star along lower lash & waterline, Natio Brow Kit for brows, Benefit They're Real mascara (before adding) Ardell Natural Lashes (110)

Will you be doing any Logie inspired looks? Who do you hope takes home the Gold? I'm hoping Carrie Bickmore or Andy Lee cause I love a good laugh... can't wait to see the dresses!! Happy Logies night!

8 comments:

  1. Aww I think you look great with gold, very glamorous :) Hmmm like you, I don't watch a lot of Australian TV at all... with the exception of cooking shows, I doubt they ever get logies tho :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lily.. I'm still currently hooked on Orphan Black :) So many plot twists!

      Delete
  2. I love watching the red carpet fashion. The gold looks really nice and bright! And looooove the lashes!
    xxx Kat @ Katness

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kat, the lashes are gorg! I'm still a nOOb when it comes to lashes but these have proven to be really easy and really comfy on :)

      Delete
  3. Those lashes are gorgeous on you! Love the gold, very award show worthy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I have nominated you for the Liebster Award, please check out my post to see what to do next. Love your blog :)

    Thanks

    Www.itsabeauty-thing.co.uk

    ReplyDelete