Thursday, May 1, 2014

April Empties


Priya Natural Goat's Mile Body Balance Bar
Oops, had the box around the wrong way! Sorry! Bar soap. I use this when shaving my legs in the shower. Repurchase? Yes.

Batiste Dry Shampoo - Coconut & Exotic Tropical
Sample size, smelled okay. Did the job just like all their other versions. I've been wanting to try the Polished London brunette one but haven't had a chance to get to a store which stocks it so have since picked up the Batiste equivalent.

Dove Clinical Protection Anti-perspirant Deodorant. 
Love this! Accidently purchased another Rexona by mistake, but this one is my favourite. Works so well. Purchase? Always

Simple Skincare Cleansing Facial Wipes
Sample pack (7 wipes). I loved these, they cleaned off my Benefit mascara better than most others I've tried and left my skin smooth and clean. Purchase? Yes.

David Jones Milk & Honey Body Wash
Was nice, nothing extradinary. Repurchase? Probably not.

L'Oreal Base Magique
Love this tiny sample. Actually got two of them. I've read reviews that people don't like the packaging for the full size, I have some other primers to use up but I think this is worth both the price and the tub packaing. Love it! Smooths my skin, leaves a clear matte finish and my makeup sticks like glue! Purchase? Yes, in the near future.

Kiehls Powerful Wrinkle and Pore Reducing Cream
Was this in last moths's empties too? Loved this little sample, used it at night. Pretty sure this comes with a hefty price tag so not sure it's what I need just now, but I do love it! Purchase? Someday

Dermalogica Antioxidant Hydramist
See review here. Great toner, really hydrating and refreshing. Already purchased the full size.

Suigo Absolute Volume Keratin Volumizer Treatment
Had this stashed and wanted to finish it off. Loved this treament. Not sure it added a whole lotta volume, but it smells gorgeous and leaves my hair feeling so soft! Repurchase? Again, someday :)

Uriage AquaPRECIS Moisturizing Refreshing Cream Gel 
I'm not sure why it's called a gel, because it is a cream. I liked this over the Summer, it really nourished my face and helped keep it hydrated. I liked it, didn't not like it, but don't think it's the cream for me at the moment.

Vaseline Healthy Radiance Ultimate 10 Anti-aging Lotion
Have tried this before. Is a really nice light lotion, I'm a little skeptic when it comes to 10 in 1 skin benefits, so for now I'm happy to use the lotions I currently have.

Kosmea Certified Organic Rose Hip Oil
Okay.. so the tiny little vial is missing from this photo, I'll add it next month, because it is just too cute not to! A tiny 3ml, the bottle is actually great for future travel. We all know that a little goes a long way! Love Rose Hip oil, this isn't the usual brand that I use, but think I might look into them more.

Dermalogica (sample) Multivitamin Power Recovery Masque
Gotta love a product name like that. Screaming promises at you. I liked the way my skin felt when I used this. Next time I make a Dermalogica purchase (providing they're on sale!) this might find it's way into my basket :)

There you have it. Did pretty good this month. Lots of minis and a few samples. Have you tried any of these products?

8 comments:

  1. I've tried some of the products you have there, love the Suigo and the Dermalogica Masque, I loved the Kiehl's too that was from the DJ beauty bag and I quite liked the DJ body wash but would probably not rush out and purchase. Nice to read your thoughts.

    Jac x0x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really liked the Keihl's.. such a lovely lotion.. the DJ wash and lotion just weren't anything special to me... x

      Delete
  2. I'm trying to use up my minis and samples too! I want to get the brunette (or black if there is one) dry shampoo once I finish my current ones.
    xxx Kat @ Katness

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love trying samples, for a while I sort of hoarded them :) not sure why!! I've used the Targer $2 brunette dry shampoo and preferred that to the 'normal' white ones, sometimes it can take ages to work it in so it's no longer visible!

      Delete
  3. Haven't tried the Kiehl's yet. Let me know what you think of the Polished dry shampoo when you get the chance to!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm using my simple wipes at the moment, I absolutely love them, more than wotnot!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. agree.. I prefer them to the wotnot ones too :)

      Delete