Sunday, May 25, 2014

Eye Rescue* from Puretopia

Do you suffer from tired looking eyes? Dark circles? Puffiness? Puretopia offers us the Eye Rescue Massaging Roller* which works to soothe, refresh, help reduce puffiness and dark circles around the fragile eye area.


Used morning and night, gently applying the roller at the inner corner and gliding it softly below and across your eye to the outer corner of your eye will firstly cool and refresh the skin due to the stainless steel massaging roller. Secondly the natural actives in the active peptide work to reduce puffiness and dark circles. Apply in circular motions from your outer corner until you reach your hairline. (Avoiding contact with your eyes).

(My poor boxes arrived a little squished!) There's also some Vitamin C and cornflowers to clarify and add brightness to the skin. Reinforced with vitamin E and Shea to soothe and add moisture.


I have sensitive skin around the eye area, and for that reason shy away from all eye products. But I was willing to try the Eye Rescue Massaging Roller* as I figure its about time to try again. The formula has zero fragrance.
The coolness of the massaging roller ball is very refreshing. I love using this of a night before bed, the coolness doesn't linger but feels nice at the time. I've been using it under my eyes, over my lids and circling over the crows-feet areas up towards my temples both morning and night for a fortnight now.
I'm incredibly happy with the results. Not only is my skin reacting in a positive way, but the fine lines (crows-feet) seem to have diminished, my skin appears smoother and more subtle. The dark circles I have long been plagued by have - thus far - not changed an awful lot. I am hoping with prolonged use that they will magically disappear :) - or at least fade a litte lol

Have you tried this product? Retailing for $19.99, this will last quite a while. Do you have a favourite eye product you recommend I try?

* Product received free of charge for consideration. 

6 comments:

  1. I tried the one with the three roller ball on the back on my hand and it felt really nice! I'm using the Sanctuary Spa brightening eye gel at the moment. It feels really fresh and soothing.
    xxx Kat @ Katness

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the balls are really nice and cooling, very soothing. I find its the gel products that irritate my skin the most, this is actually a cream type product so I'm guessing that's why my skin isn't reacting badly :)

      Delete
  2. I'm really loving Puretopia products at the moment! I like the part where the lines are disappearing! I'm currently using the Ocean Essence eye cream and it's pretty good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want to try their toner spray when my current one is used up.. I'm really liking their products, and find them really easy to incorporate into my skincare routine.

      Delete
  3. Ohh this sounds really nice! I'll have to pick it up and give it a go! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I recommend giving it a go for sure Jasmine :)

      Delete