Thursday, May 8, 2014

Haul

So yesterday I actually got to go into a Priceline store.. you have no idea how much I wish I had a local store!! My local is 100km away!!
Here's what I picked up...


Two of the new Maybelline Nudes Lipsticks in 725 Tantalizing Taupe & 740 Coffee Craze.
Maybelline Master Precise Liquid Liner pen. Rimmel Apocalips in Nova. Rimmel Scandaleyes Rockin' Curves Mascara.

{Maybelline Nudes - Tantalizing Taupe & Coffee Craze - Left with Flash - Right No Flash}
I've never been a fan of a bold lip on myself so knew I'd get around to picking up a few of the new Nudes lipsticks from Maybelline. Tantalizing Taupe is a little pale for me on it's own, but its great to tone down something a little bold.
Coffee Craze is my perfect nude lip.. am really happy with this!

Priceline have some great deals going on at the moment. Of course my purchases were to ensure my qualification for the Beauty Bag that's happening until May 11th - my own Mother's Day present to myself :)
I'll review the bag over the weekend or early next week for anyone who hasn't seen the contents... Did you give into the free bag of beauty? What did you purchase?


5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 100kms away!?!?!?!? goodness, I drove 85km to a worksite last week and thought that was far enough. sheeesssh!
    I decided to give the goodie bag a miss... again! I have so much piled up in my room. Loveee nude lipsticks :) Although neither of us have received our LHI boxes.... I'm excited about their mary kay lip lacquer for May!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I chose the pink one for the May box! Figure with these new nudes I don't really need another :) April's box has to come first!! *cranky face*
      Yes 100km, not really far at all when you live rurally :)

      Delete
  3. I'm upset on your account re: the very late LHI! The upside is that you can now play with all of your new makeup until it turns up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hoping it'll be there in the morning... fingers crossed :/

      Delete