Sunday, May 18, 2014

L'OREAL ELVIVE Total Repair 5 Masque

Sometimes a regular conditioner just isn't enough. Despite regular trims, minimal hair dyes, trying to keep heat tools to a minimum and using protectant products, I have very dry ends which can look somewhat like The Wizard of Oz's Scarecrow.

I've been using the L'oreal Elvive a Total Repair 5 Masque with restoring serum. A rich creme masque, the restoring serum containing Pro-Keratin and Ceramide for a deep, intense treatment.


What I like most about this masque is how quick and simple it is to use. After shampooing, apply to damp hair concentrating on the length and tips. Leave for 2-3 minutes then rinse. Anything longer than that, and I'm either twiddling my thumbs in the shower waiting, or roaming the house in a robe just killing time :) 




The product is a thick white creme, which has a 'typical' conditioner scent. Nothing too overbearing or long-lasting.
Retails $10.99 this is a very affordable hair masque and is often on special. I've had some nice results, nothing spectacular but enough for me to continue using this.
Have you tried this hair masque before? Have a different favourite? Let me know in the comments below xox


1 comment:

  1. I hate the ones that ask you to leave it on for 20 minutes, as great as the results are. 20?!?!? But I'd get cold! Sounds like a good masque to try out!

    ReplyDelete