Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Lust Have It - April 2014

Yeah... I said April. I wasn't going to bother posting this, lets face it... we've all see 100 reviews already.
TWO weeks into MAY my 'box' has finally arrived.


I was surprised to receive the Glamourflage Primer being as my box sent in the 2nd shipment on May 5th. Seriously.. the 2nd lot of APRIL product didn't get shipped until the 5th of MAY! Unfortunately the whole waiting around, emailing support, seeing a ton of reviews, reading all the bitching and whinging on their FB has made this all a little underwhelming in the end. 


I'm not going to bother listing them, just google another review if you want to see more details. I'm keen to try the primer, think the controversy surrounding the Claytime Bronzer is nothing short of embarrassing for Lust Have it, the Wotnot wipes stink, love Aveeno and am happy to try the Bioderma.
There you have it... was it worth the wait for you?

7 comments:

  1. I like that they've packaged everything in a reusable bag/pouch. However, I'm not impressed that there's such a delay in posting the "box" out. I'm glad I didn't renew my annual subscription.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unfortunately I couldn't resist a recent offer to renew my annual sub for an awesome price.. not sure it was the right thing to do now though... the postage delays are a disgrace considering we actually PAY for these, they're not freebie samples!

      Delete
  2. My goodness, it's finally here!!! It feels more like a May box now. I read somewhere that they're going to ship May's pack on the 21st...... berlhgfihugioaeryta3v y889@#@@Y2

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does feel like the May box, though it probably won't show until sometime in June and by then it'll just be the norm :)

      Delete
  3. What's with all the beauty box companies running late?!?!?!?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think they forget we PAY for these subscriptions! I mean, sending out LHi packs that people spent money on by Sample Post is just wrong! Be interesting to see if they get their act together with this months box.

      Delete
  4. I actually haven't heard of the bronzer controversy...off to the LHI Facebook page to suss it out!

    ReplyDelete