Thursday, May 22, 2014

Review: Hydraluron Moisture Boosting Mask*

We all know I love a good face mask, especially a cloth mask. It's been a while since I reviewed any new to me, so today I'm sharing the Hydraluron Moisture Boosting Mask* from Indeed Laboratories with you.


I'm familiar with the brand, and have long been eyeing off their Nanoblur (review of it to come) so was thrilled to be given the chance to try these. Retailing for $29.99 for a pack of four masks, the Hydraluron Mask uses 3D time release, allowing the hyaluronic acid to hydrate the skin from beneath the surface for long lasting relief from dry skin.


As with most sheet/cloth masks, you face should be clean and dry before application. Place mask and press onto the skin, leaving it for 15 minutes while you sit back and relax - or read your book like I do :)

After removing the mask, massage remaining serum into your skin. Follow with a moisturiser. Here's the beauty shot -


I look so serious! Though in fairness... this was Sunday, the day after I fell during netball and had possibly fractured my right hand and pinky finger :( x-rays have since show no fractures (yay!) just some major spraining, good thing we've got 2 weekends off!!

The mask was nice and moist - not dripping. It felt cool and refreshing on the skin, and was a welcome calming diversion to my aching hand. My skin felt smooth and hydrated, I'm looking forward to using these regularly, the price is very fair for a box of 4 masks and my skin reacted very nicely.

Have you tried this before? Any other Indeed Labs products?


* Product received free of charge for consideration.

4 comments:

  1. I love hyaluronic acid products because they really do make a difference on my skin! I haven't seen these masks before, so I'll definitely be on the look out! I think the price is decent too, especially since it comes in a box of 4!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These are definitely worth investing in Valentine. Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
  2. Haha! The beauty shot! Love these masks - I'm hanging out for an Indeed Labs sale now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha :) I think it'm my worst one yet!! Bring on the sales!!

      Delete