Friday, May 30, 2014

Spring Colours on a Gloomy Day & This weeks Currently

Winter has fallen upon us, it took it's time, but it's here now. The fog extends into the late morning, or lingers most of the day. The clothes line is dripping without the heavens having opened up. The slide, the swings and everything damp with dew. The overcast skies, with not a patch of sky blue. The rain, though not enough, is enough to limit good photos and keep the kids inside driving me cray-cray! 

What else to do when cooped up inside, than paint my nails with happy Spring colours....


Sorry about the pic, I only took one with my phone, this is the instagram photo :) 
Face Of Australia Pastels - Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy & I'll Take You To The Candy Shop (or Store?) gradient. Stamped using BM-309 plate with Sinful Colors Snow Me White. I wanted a subtle stamp over the gradient, and the white I used is perfect! Not so great if you want a perfectly opaque stamp, but perfect for this. 
I didn't have to trim my nails last weekend, as we didn't play netball so there were a little longer than they have been for a couple of months now. We've got another weekend off too.. can't image what they'll look like by the end of next week :) Hopefully I'll get a chance to share some more with you over the weekend 
xox



5 comments:

  1. Oooh I love PPL, I finished watching all available seasons here a while ago and I cannot wait for the next one to become available on Netflix.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was at JBhifi a couple of weeks ago and thought of a scifi show to recc you! It's a BBC miniseries called "The Lost Room" quite interesting. How is pretty little liars?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been well and truly sucked into Pretty Little Liars. Love me a bit of teenage drama! :) thanks for the recommendation, I'll check it out for sure x

      Delete
  3. You're blazing through PLL! Love the nails!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks chick! PLL is very addictive :)

      Delete