Monday, June 9, 2014

AVEENO Daily Moisturising Lotion & Body Wash

Sometimes the simplest products blow you away when.. they just work. That's how I feel about the duo below. Aveeno Daily Moisturising Lotion* is unlikely to be a stranger to any beauty bloggers, freebie sachets and mini samples are everywhere and easy to get your hands on. It's very affordable, easily accessible, and is really quite good. 
Along with it's mate, the Aveeno Daily Moisturising Body Wash* this duo have thus far helped me avoid the dreaded winter dry. I was sent these to trial for an Australian magazine, I've since reviewed and completed their forms, but figured I'd do a little review on my blog too. 



The lotion is a fragrant free, lightweight lotion which soaks in incredibly quick. It's immediately nourishing and gives long lasting hydration. Available for $12.99, 354ml

The wash is soap free, with a light fragrance which is hardly noticeable. Lathers well and washes without stripping the natural oils and leaving that horrible 'squeaky clean' feeling. RRP $9.99, 354ml

{Aveeno Daily Moisturising Body Wash (left) and Lotion (right)}
Both contain natural colloidal oatmeal which put simple, is very finely ground oats. Colloidal oatmeal feels smooth and silky as it coats the skin, nourishing it. My skin feels a lot more hydrated, and looks good too, which is important as I'm playing netball I don't want to step out on the court with dragon scales skin :)

I'm happy to repurchase these, the wash especially as I like the barely-there scent and the way it makes my skin feel. If you haven't tried the lotion - where have you been!?! haha
But have you tried the wash?

6 comments:

  1. I haven't tried the wash but I'vebeen using aveeno's body lotion, it smells amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes, a barely there scent is all you need! I haven't used Aveeno lotions or washes at anymore than a sachet, but I liked it, which is more than I can say for the eye serum.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't tried the eye serum, most eye products irritate my skin, but I'm very happy with this wash and lotion x

      Delete
  3. I have the lavender version of the body lotion but I haven't opened it yet (impatiently waiting for my current lotion to run out!)
    I think I'll have to get the body wash now too after reading this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't tried the lavender one, will have to keep a look out for it. Try the wash, it's really nice :)

      Delete