Monday, June 23, 2014

Mani Monday!!!

Wow.. been a while since I posted a mani here on the blog - check out my instagram (link in the sidebar) to see more of my latest manis, I'll do a round up post of them soon. My darling littlest one broke my camera and it's been easier to just IG them :)

But... today it's storming, freezing cold and I felt like sharing some pretty nails with you all :)



I have always loved a Galaxy mani. This is my favourite to date. Starting with a black base, I individually sponged each colour, white, blue then the pink. Added some tiny dots - wishing they were smaller, I'll work on that :) Will also work on the cross/stars....


Here's what I used...
Base: BYS Black Satin
Stamping: Ulta3 Sunset Pink, Sinful Colours Snow Me White & BC Co. Shade 12

I'm getting used to painting my little nubs now. I did accidentally break the middle nail this morning, so it's even shorter than usual :) I hope you like them.. better go, am thinking the power may just cut out soon as the thunder and lightening come closer... xox

4 comments:

  1. Very nice space nails!!! I must attempt that again myself =)
    xxx Kat @ Katness

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've got a ridiculous amount of talent!

    ReplyDelete