Friday, June 6, 2014

May Lust Have it

I've not been having my luck with my Lust Have it sample packs lately... this month they surprised us all by sending the boxes out nice and early (I received my April box on May 13th), but somewhere along the way, mine got lost :( and a replacement was sent out.
I'm not sure if this is the original or replacement... I have no product card, and no discount voucher which was provided this month in place of the new zippered packaging..
So despite 5 full size products, this is an anticlimax for me...


The Cosmetic Kitchen Pure Mineral Blush - strawberry. Looks nice.
Mary Kay Lip Lacquer - Pink Pagoda - and retractable lip brush. More like a tinted balm than I thought it was going to be. Looks nice.
Appelles Apothecary - Soap Bar. Never heard of this brand. Happy to use it.
Coral Colours Brow Definer - Dark Brown. Looks smooth and creamy, will be able to use this.
Coral Colours Trio Eye Shadow - Cool Sorbet - Not sure of the colour payoff but willing to give them a go.

Definitely impressed with the 5 full size products. I think it's the company itself rather than this months box which has left me feeling a little deflated...

4 comments:

  1. I guess after seeing everyone's boxes, you get a bit "meh", that's how I felt last month... I was super excited, but when I received my box I just thought "ah yeh" and tossed it aside. I must admit, a nice selection of products for May though, hopefully equally good for June.... and better shipping. Honestly, Oz post can't be THAT bad, I shipped a package to serbia and they received it in a week!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. not very exciting when you already know what's coming.. or when you miss out on product cards and vouchers! I emailed them about the cards and they didn't even offer me a voucher code! rip off! :) Australia post is not the problem.. if my box really came out in the first shipment like I've been told, it would have contained the cards!!!!

      Delete
  2. :(That's kinda upsetting! At least you got some colour products! I tried to use the eyebrow pencil this week, and it didn't go on very easily and it kinda ran! I'm going to have to try it again, but I'm not sure it's going to make it to the top of my list.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't tried the brow pencil or shadows yet, I sort of just tossed it all aside like Lily did last month :) The lip lacquer has been nice though, just a hint of colour, something I can def use but not real practical to cart around when you need to reapply often... x

      Delete