Monday, June 2, 2014

Nanoblur* Review

It's been a while since I first caught wind of this product, and although I did test a little on my hand a while ago, I hadn't given it my full attention.


Nanoblur* by Indeed Laboratories (Indeed Labs) tells us we can 'look up to 10 years younger in 40 seconds'.. giving us immediate correction from the telltale skin aging signs such as wrinkles, crow's feet, sagginess and enlarged pores.
The advance optical cream erases the appearance of these within seconds. The product provides superficial optical coverage of skin imperfections. You may recall a previous post of mine reviewing the Garnier Perfect Blur, of which I was truly disappointed with. I was asked how I thought it has compared with this product.. lets find out.

Retailing for $29.99 for 30ml, Nanoblur* can be used without makeup as your final facial step, after applying your liquid or before powdered foundations. Nanoblur* can also be mixed with your moisturiser if you suffer dry skin.

I can tell you now, do not try and use this under foundation... I was going with a naked face one day, but changed my mind as we made late plans, and will tell you foundation will not go over this smoothly :)
Nanoblur instantly mattes the skin, and indeed my pores and fine lines look reduced. Even tried it out on the hubs - he's mega wrinkly and I could see a big improvement - shhh, don't tell him I said that haha


I wasn't going to scare you all with Before and After photos of my face, so here's a back of the hand shot. Difficult to photograph, but the difference in real life is amazing! Even now, my hands look like they're from two different people! My left is smooth and clear, and looks really hydrated, and my right, well, it looks like the top photo!
This is truly incredible, and if you haven't tried this yet - get out and grab some!! I love using it on my pores on my nose and cheeks. They're like moon craters most days :) and on any fine lines around my eyes. I always set my face with a matte powder, so adding some of this after my foundation and before my powder has become an easy routine for those special occasions. Try it for yourself and let me know how you get on xox


* Product received free of charge for consideration.

3 comments:

  1. wow, how long did the result last for? I purchased "eyessential" for my mum a while back, her wrinkles and eye bags literally disappeared in seconds, sadly the longevity of the product was a huge let down. The product oxidized leaving a trail of white residue along her under eyes after a couple of hours. :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I might have to give it a serious go - I used a little sachet of it before. How do you find it performs over make up? Or do you use it under make up?

    ReplyDelete