Thursday, July 17, 2014

Matching My Nails to my Dress

Oh Yes I Did. Well, I attempted to :)
Another mani! Wow, are you getting sick of seeing my nubbins yet? Only another 4 weeks of netball left then they can grow again :)
BYS Black Satin base (2 coats). Random diagonal sponging using China Glaze Draped in Velvet. It wasn't overly sparkly so I added some more with Sinful Colors Purple Diamond.



In the case that you're wondering, yes, my dress was black and purple. It has zero sparkle, but I needed some on my nails, it was a ball afterall. :) we had an awesome night, had a little too much to drink and my feet were killing me! We were also celebrating out FIRST win for the season!!! Whoop! Trust me when I say I don't play netball to win, we're just in it for some fun exercise. It's been a really great year with the girls and we're hoping to pull in another win this Saturday. If not, it's all good :)
xox


2 comments:

  1. It's a gorgeous colour! Congrats on the win!! :)

    The Sunday Chapter
    Angela xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your first win :)

    I love purple polishes, although I'm slowly steering towards deep maroons for winter!

    ReplyDelete