Saturday, July 12, 2014

Priceline 'Free Gift of Skincare' Goodie Bag

I know what you're all thinking, "why is she only just getting around to posting this now?". Well, it actually only arrived yesterday! The promo ended back on the 30th June and is no longer available, but due to some technical issues, I had to wait for my bag to arrive. By the way - Priceline has awesome customer service! Kudos Priceline :) So I'm literally just showing off my new goodies that I get to try :)

So, here's the bag itself.. not sure that I'm a fan of the metallic, it makes it look cheap to me, but the handles and accent colour is gorgeous and oh so soft.


 I did notice a few variations in my bag from those advertised in the photo on the card. Though they are all listed on the back - I lucked out and missed out on the Dr Lewinns product and the Model Co Face Tan (not overly disappointed about that one though).


In place of the Swisspers Aloe Soothing Eye Cream, I received the Swisspers Aloe Everything Balm. The Nivea hand cream came in the Express Hydration rather than the Anti Age Q10. The Biore Steam Activated Cleanser (sounds interesting...) replaced the Combination Skin Balancing Cleanser. I missed out altogether on the Montagne Jeunesse Mud Pac mask, and instead received the Burt's Bees Intense Hydration Treatment Mask
Onto the expected inclusions...





The usual suspects we've come to expect from these Priceline bags... 


A Models Prefer Kohl Pencil, Makeup Bag and Travel Mirror


Only the one sample sachet and a heap of vouchers - all nearing their useby! :) Overall, really great value! You can see what I purchased in order to qualify HERE. My skin is going to be glorious :)

8 comments:

  1. Such amazing value! I tried to get one but they were sold out at the Priceline's near me :( x

    The Sunday Chapter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. bugger :( I don't have Priceline's near me so I had to order online and with the tech issues they were having, I had to wait a LONG time for it to arrive!

      Delete
  2. Usual suspects LOL!

    Mmm i wouldn't been too disappointed to miss out on the model co face tan either, dr lewinn on the other hand.. I swear the value is getting better each year... I'll have to take it up next year!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The value is unreal, and I can get use of everything included in this one! I've gotten all 3 this year, the hair, beauty and skincare bags, all awesome and yes definitely increasing in value :)

      Delete
  3. I'm so glad you finally got it! What a hassle! Although good to hear they have good customer service at the least. A shame you missed out on a few things but you still got some great stuff! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well worth the wait Jasmine :)

      Delete
  4. Haha! The usual suspects! Love it! I actually prefer this silver bag to ones from the past.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's growing on me, love how big it is. Would love the inclusion of an inside pocket or two though :)

      Delete