Friday, August 15, 2014

July Empties

Am finally getting around to blogging these, thanks for being patient with me the last few weeks :)
I only snapped the one quick photo of these before tossing them in the bins just before the garbage trucks arrived... I did manage to get through a bit, so lets have a look.


Swisspers Original Face Cleansing Wipes.. I always grab these, but am actually using the Simple Skincare ones at the moment, I think I like the other ones better than these.

Aveeno Daily Moisturising Body Wash. I reviewed this and the lotion here, and really loved the wash. I have some other washes to try and use up, but I will be repurchasing this one for sure.

Nivea Double Effect White Senses 48hr deodorant. This was in my netball bag, I don't tend to go for scented spray deodorants, but after a sweaty game of netball and no shower (only if they're looking less than desirable :P) it's nice to be able to drown out any odors. hehe. I truly have no idea if this was good or not, I just used it. Repurchase? I do already have another Nivea spray deodorant but not this particular one.

Schwarzkopf Marrakesh Oil and Coconut Shampoo and Conditioner. I really like these. The oriental scent is lovely, they're really nourishing and I haven't had an itchy scalp for a while now! Repurchase? Already have.

L'Oreal Elnett Satin Natural Touch Hair Spray. This was in the Priceline 'Love your Hair' bag, it wasn't strong enough hold for me. Repurchase? No.

Pantene 3 Minute Miracle. Meh. I have other products that perform much better. Repurchase? No.

Redwin Daily Soothing Hydration Vitamin E and Evening Primrose Oil Lotion. This was really good. Really nourishing, soaked in really quickly, had a pleasant scent. I did prefer the Aveeno but this was almost as good! I do love Redwin hand lotion to by the way :) Repurchase? Probably

BYS Diamond Shine Lipgloss 'It's a Bling Thing'. I had this for ages, added a real nice shine to natural lips or over lipstick. Didn't last more than 10 minutes but it looked really pretty as I walked out the door :P I have another BYS gloss in a more pinky shade. Repurchase? Maybe.

Rexona Clinical Protection. These types of deodorants are the ones I like best, they keep me really dry and fresh. And they keep odors away too, if you suffer body odor, I recommend trying these or the Dove equivalent (which is actually my preferred). Repurchase? Either Rexona or the Dove, yes, always.

Juice Beauty Green Apple Peel. I wasn't wowed by this, it was nice for something different. Repurchase? Probably not.

Glasshouse Fragrance Kakadu Water Lily Hand Cream. Pretty good, nice and moisturising, quick absorbing, but the scent can be a little strong, so if you're not into that, I'd give it a miss. Purchase? No.

Sukin Rose Hip Hydrating Day Cream. Far too heavy for me for day use. Purchase? No.

Goldwell Hot Form 3. This smells divine!! I love the smell!! I used this when straightening my hair, it was awesome. Repurchase? Yes!

So there you have it, my little Emptied box was overflowing :) Have you tried any of these, agree or disagree with my thoughts?

4 comments:

  1. I felt the same with the apple thing, it stung my face a little, but my pigmentation didn't go away..nor did my uneven skin tone. It did get rid cleanse my face better than my current cleanser though. but no, will not repurchase either!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The words 'sting' and 'face' in the same sentence are not good! I wasn't overly thrilled with the smell either...

      Delete
  2. Good to see you back at it! I actually quite like the scent of the Glasshouse hand cream.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey :) I didn't mind the scent of the cream but there's so many others I love there's no possible room for any more in my collection lol

      Delete