Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Last Weeks Fun Nails

I posted a pic of these on my IG (see sidebar) but thought I'd share them for everyone to see here.
Taped manis... does anything irritate me more than removing the tape only to see the polish has bled in underneath?? ARGH!! NO!! Taped manis and I do not get along. Why I decided to team taping with stamping I will never know...


Base is Sinful Colors Snow Me White. stamping BYS Black Satin using Konad m57 plate. The neon orange didn't come out so well in this photo, it's really fluro IRL and is Duri's Call Me Maybe. I did have to lather a bit on to cover the black stamping. And yes, I strategically placed my taping randomly to cover the dodgy and missing bit of stamping hahahahah! :P Not my finest, but it did look pretty cool from a short distance :)

1 comment:

  1. It's a brilliant combination! Love that peachy colour!

    ReplyDelete