Tuesday, August 5, 2014

When Life Gets In The Way

Hey guys.. I know it's been pretty quite here at Polish & Patterns. I have my empties tub overflowing and no desire to blog about it. 
We recently lost a friend, a tragic work accident took him at 34 years old. There is nothing like a funeral to add some perspective to your life. For now, blogging has taken a back seat - all the way down the back of the bus.. and I've been playing corners!! You all remember doing that on the school bus? :) Fun times... 
So while the sun shines, I'm letting it warm my face as I spend time with family and friends. I have no doubt I'll be back to regular blogging one day soon, but for now... take care and smile 
xox 

6 comments:

  1. So tragic when life is cut short. Sorry for our loss, take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry Loz :( I was wondering where you've been!! Grieving is a very important process and I respect your decision. But remember we are always here for you!!! Take care lovely! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no, Loz! So sorry to hear that... Enjoy your time with your family and friends - everything else can wait. We'll miss you in the meantime!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so sorry to hear about your loss, Loz.
    Can't wait until you get back to blogging, but take your time and enjoy life xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I must say your style of writing is very impressive! You have a fantastic blog and all the pictures are wonderful! Loved everything!

    Would you like to follow each other via bloglovin, gfc, instagram, twitter, facebook and g+? Do visit my blogs and let me know in comments where you follow and I will follow back from both my blogs!! :)

    Love
    Charu
    http://www.myglossyaffair.com/
    http://www.myfashionfootprints.com/

    ReplyDelete