Sunday, September 7, 2014

August Empties

Hey followers, here I am with this months empties, of which there are not many :)


Clearasil Vitamins and Extracts Daily Wash
I love this stuff, as you've read before. It's really gentle, without stripping the skin. Repurchase? Already have.

Clean & Clear Essentials Self-foaming Facial Wash
It's actually my husband who predominantly uses this, but I reach for it whenever I have a breakout. It's really quick and gentle in aiding my skin to clear. Repurchase? Yes.

Princess Skincare Anti-Aging Vitalizing Serum & Daily Youth Moisturizing Gel*
I did a mini review of these when I shared my Winter Morning Skincare Routine. The serum was definitely my favourite of the two, the gel not so much. These are currently quite expensive, and a little bit out of my reach. I would love to repurchase the serum, but I'm happy to try many more affordable ones first. :)

Garnier Nutrisse - Hair Dye Kit Conditioner
I recently died my hair a solid brown, which btw - I'm still lovin'! I'm pretty sure I shared the kit and colour on my IG so check over in the sidebar if you want to see some pictures. This is the little included conditioner, and I loved it! Really nourishing after dying, and although it said to use twice, I got four applications from this I think... and I have long hair.

Simple Skincare Cleansing Facial Wipes
Another product you've all seen in my empties before. I do prefer these over the Swisspers wipes, but I'm open to trying other ones. Repurchase? Yes.

Sephora Mango Creamy Body Wash
Received in a prize, this smells yummy! Purchase? Yes.

La Roche-Posey Effaclar Duo
I'm pretty sure this came in a beauty sub, and to be honest I can't even remember what this is supposed to do? It does say 'corrective and unclogging anti-imperfection care' on the tube. I remember using this along my jawline, where I typically experience blackheads and bumps. I enjoyed the scent of this, that I can be sure of.

Dove Clinical Protection
You've definitely read this one before! My favourite!

So there they are, haha. Hardly worth the time to blog and the time for you to read :) but if you did, thanks for stopping by xox

Princess Skincare - available Insight Aesthetics (Serum) $89.10 & (Gel) $71.50
Clearasil Wash - Priceline $10.99 (also widely available in supermarkets)
Clean & Clear Self-foaming wash - Priceline $9.99 (also widely available in supermarkets)
Garnier Nutrisse - approx $15 - widely available
Simple Skincare Wipes - Priceline $6.99
La Roche-Posey - Priceline $27.99
Dove Clinical Protection - widely available approx $15

6 comments:

  1. I used up my samples of the clearasil daily wash and I loved it too :) definitely on my list to repurchase too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will forever purchase it! I actually started on a different product, but stopped it and bought this again :)

      Delete
  2. I love that you have that little list at the bottom! I haven't tried the Clearasil yet, but I'm looking forward to it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Leah, I used to do it for all my crafting supplies on my other blog, and its usually pretty easy for me to add them all there cause almost everything I buy comes from Priceline lol x

      Delete
  3. Im always interested to find out what you have been using! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Always lovely to see you pop in too xx

      Delete