Saturday, October 25, 2014

52 Week Challenge - Grey + Colour

This weeks themes in the 52 Week Challenge are Grey + Colour and the 70's. I'm sticking with just the grey + colour.
I'm not sure what I was thinking when I chose a pastel yellow to go with my grey - it's literally the only grey polish I own, a warm-toned blue based Maybelline Colour Show Impeccable Greys. My FoA Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy yellow takes a bit of a step back along side it! I started with a base of Sinful Colours Snow Me White then added my striping.  


I never would have thought I'd NEED a cool toned grey - but evidence tells me I do!! Added to my wishlist :) Check out that tip-wear :P 
For your viewing pleasure check out the links below... xox


2 comments:

  1. It's really pretty! How on earth do you get such straight lines?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nail Striping tape, believe me, these are NOT freehand lol You can buy lots on eBay really cheaply :)

      Delete